Strikeforce: Fedor vs Rogers

BeerGut86

Why does the UFC never sign Fedor?

Surely they have the money to do it and for him, personally, even if it isnt about the money its now definitely where the best competition is since they bought P.R.I.D.E and Affliction went bust.

Does he not like Dana White or something?

Why does the UFC never sign Fedor?

the real question is why won't Fedor sign for the UFC??!?!?

There are several schools of thought on this...

1. He's too scared to fight regularly against the top fighters (untrue he did in Pride)

2. He is under contract to a separate organization (True he has 2 or 3 fights to go under a pre arranged contract)

UFC actually offered him more money than strikeforce but wouldn't agree to sign the rights over to a 3rd party

wtf i never knew about this, cheers.

erm ive seen a lot more of fedor's past fights so naturally i'd pick him, plus he is very explosive and excellent with submissions

any idea how to watch it?

Fedor has shares in M1 and his manager, during negotiations with UFC, wanted the UFC and M-1 to co-promote Fedor's fights. Dana would never go for it because the UFC doesn't need Fedor.

However, the Strikeforce card looks awesome. Fedor v Rogers, Shields v Miller, Mousasi v Sokoudjou and Werdum v Silva is a cracking night of fights.

Fedor will submit him IMO.

Fedor has shares in M1 and his manager, during negotiations with UFC, wanted the UFC and M-1 to co-promote Fedor's fights. Dana would never go for it because the UFC doesn't need Fedor.

However, the Strikeforce card looks awesome. Fedor v Rogers, Shields v Miller, Mousasi v Sokoudjou and Werdum v Silva is a cracking night of fights.

They do need Fedor IMO if they want to be known for having the best in the world with Fedor being the best P4P fighter about. But while Fedor wants M1 to co-promote the fights and get all the exposure they would from UFC it'll never happen.

Mousasi was fucking awesome in his last fight can't wait to see him again.

Yeah Dana White finds it really difficult dealing with Fedors management team and it's probably never going to happen now. The Tim Sylvia fight was hilarious, running his mouth for ages before then he gets beaten in seconds. Fedor is an absolute beast. Still undefeated if you don't count that stupid match that was called off because of a blood rule.

I sent my mate a youtube video of Fedors fights and he asked if he could get a video with an entire fight instead of the highlights of like 20. I told him those were the full fights they were just fucking short :lol:

They do need Fedor IMO if they want to be known for having the best in the world with Fedor being the best P4P fighter about. But while Fedor wants M1 to co-promote the fights and get all the exposure they would from UFC it'll never happen.

Mousasi was fucking awesome in his last fight can't wait to see him again.

I know what you mean but the UFC is the best promotion in the world and are incredibly successful financially. They don't need Fedor in that sense.

Yeah, Mousasi destroyed Sobral which isn't easy to do. He is far too well-rounded for Sokoudjou also. Should be an early submission win for him.

Yeah Dana White finds it really difficult dealing with Fedors management team and it's probably never going to happen now. The Tim Sylvia fight was hilarious, running his mouth for ages before then he gets beaten in seconds. Fedor is an absolute beast. Still undefeated if you don't count that stupid match that was called off because of a blood rule.

I sent my mate a youtube video of Fedors fights and he asked if he could get a video with an entire fight instead of the highlights of like 20. I told him those were the full fights they were just fucking short :lol:

Yeah, he should be undefeated officially. Lost because of cuts from an illegal elbow.

Id love to see brock vs fedor, its a shame he rejected the UFC.

yeah, brock is a fucking animal tbh and this would be a very tough match for the russian. fedor's better at submissions and brock probs more powerful

anyways, back on topic - what UK time does this start? the whole event i mean, not just the fedor fight