• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyWaTp
by far the best player in the world , no question about it

a love him man hes quality :spraise:

:lol:

On current form he has a serious claim to that honour.

Don't get me wrong, he is a great player. But to say he is by far the best player in the world is a bit far.

Chelsea's second goal tonight was f*cking majestic.

And who's the man that finished the move off :pipe:

Yet to see the goal, but looking forward to seeing it.

By far and away the best striker on the planet at the moment, IMO.

Next are Ibrahimovic, Rooney and Dzeko.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...vory-Coast.html

Didier Drogba is planning to delay his flight to join Ivory Coast at the African Cup of Nations, saying that the idea of deserting his Chelsea team-mates for a month is tugging at his heart strings

By Chris Hatherall

Published: 11:00PM GMT 12 Dec 2009

The competition begins on Jan 10 in Angola and Fifa rules state that clubs must release players 14 days before international tournaments if required by their country.

Drogba, and his Chelsea and Ivory Coast team-mate Salomon Kalou have been asked to take part in a pre-tournament tour of Tanzania, with warm-up games pencilled in for Jan 4 and Jan 7.

But the striker says he will miss pre-tournament training if an agreement can be reached with Ivory Coast.

"I will speak to the national team manager and then speak with Carlo Ancelotti to find the best deal for us," he said. "It's going to be difficult to leave.

"Chelsea are paying my wages and just for that it's going to be difficult to go – and to go for a month, as well. It's tough.

Chelsea are contemplating life without Drogba, Kalou, Nigeria's John Obi Mikel and, if fit, Ghana's Michael Essien from Boxing Day to Jan 31, when the final takes place in Luanda.

However, if Drogba is successful in his negotiations with Ivory Coast manager Vahid Halilhodzic, he will be available for Chelsea's match against Fulham on Dec 28 and possibly the FA Cup tie against Watford on Jan 3.

I wonder if bougie feels the same :rolleyes:

Guest SandyWaTp
Who do you all think is better... Ibra or Drogba?

Ibrahimovic is a overrated diddy, maybe the only time in my life i'll agree with martin oneil

Are you spo01.gif

Ibrahimovic is a overrated diddy, maybe the only time in my life i'll agree with martin oneil

:lol: have you watched barcelona this season? some of his performances have been magical.

:lol: have you watched barcelona this season? some of his performances have been magical.

Big Iba has been fantastic this season. The volley against Real :drool: