does anyone else hate the tartan army

Biancax3

Are you being serious? even Alex Salmond the leader of the SNP said at the end of his election speech FREEDOM to loads of cheers by the masses of morons.

Freedom from what exactly Mr Salmond you tube?

That was years ago, when Braveheart was out, arguably clever politics.

And 'morons' :rolleyes:

So what does that make the voters>? ;)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one answered what we need freedom from

How about other nationalities making decisions on whether we go to War or not?

(Answered in today's context but others have it spot on)

No one answered what we need freedom from

The quote is from a film set in the late 13th/early 14th century. The quote is said before the Battle of Stirling Bridge (1298 I think), at a time when England enforced its laws over Scotland.

And Salmond is saying it in the 21st century because?

And Salmond is saying it in the 21st century because?

That was years ago, when Braveheart was out, arguably clever politics.

He said it when we were voting for devolution if I remember right.

He is. He goes to every game in his kilt and sits in the North Stand with the rest of the Tartan Army members, and not in the South Stand complimentary seats...

Aw never knew that, cheers for clearing that up Kev. So he chooses what songs are sung and start them...know we know where the anti-rangers songs come from :pipe:

My point is the tartan army are vastly anti-union, anti-english, anti-old firm (especially Gers) and are thickos that i don't like.

end of

take it your dad is a member, thats how you know all this?

Not overly; I do support Scotland, but some of the inveterate, knee-jerk bile supporters of non-Old Firm clubs that are also Scotland fans spit at both Rangers and Celtic is a little tiresome. Constant demeaning of Boyd's international goal-scoring record for one, like K. and L. Miller, S. Fletcher, Iwelumo, Naismith, McCormack, Kyle et al are banging them in against top quality opposition in his absence...

I hope boab, kev and the rest of the scotland goers were happily join in with their brethern when they booed our players when their names got called out on the team sheet before games, joined in with their tartan brothers in labeling our players dirty h*** or orange bs when they misplaced a pass etc.

You just have tae look back to the whole boozegate fiasco and the whole witch hunt to see how much the trannys really hate our club and its players.

I hope boab, kev and the rest of the scotland goers were happily join in with their brethern when they booed our players when their names got called out on the team sheet before games, joined in with their tartan brothers in labeling our players dirty h*** or orange bs when they misplaced a pass etc.

You just have tae look back to the whole boozegate fiasco and the whole witch hunt to see how much the trannys really hate our club and its players.

To my knowledge a good few year back, Scotland was our team? 85% of the support were bears but now people are so easy to let a minority badged as "the tartan army" take over. Suppose the Rangers support must be one of the most fickle around and aren't happy unless they have something to moan about. For a support that as a whole support the union, we are offy quick to hate Scotland.

To my knowledge a good few year back, Scotland was our team? 85% of the support were bears but now people are so easy to let a minority badged as "the tartan army" take over. Suppose the Rangers support must be one of the most fickle around and aren't happy unless they have something to moan about. For a support that as a whole support the union, we are offy quick to hate Scotland.

No one hates Scotland. People like me hate the tartan army and maybe don't support the SFA team.

I take them as one in the same.

What a load of bullshit that is. I've never heard an anti-scotland chant in my 22 years of following Rangers. They're not one in the same, they're completely different, so stop talking out your hole.

Fuck the tartan army.

I do support Scotland, because its my country and I won't stop loving my country or Rangers.

But I wouldn't consider myself apart of the Tartan Army, who think they're loved all over the world, but no it's a load of pish, Scotland's a laughing stock. More so now after boozegate and the way the SFA dealt with that.

And, I'm fed up of just getting abuse because I support Rangers that I can't support my country of birth, the country where I've been brought up and all of my family and ancestors are Scottish? Some people are so anti-Rangers it's sick.

Fuck the Tartan Army.

I'll never stop supporting my country though, here's looking forward to Burley's sacking :)

I do support Scotland, because its my country and I won't stop loving my country or Rangers.

But I wouldn't consider myself apart of the Tartan Army, who think they're loved all over the world, but no it's a load of pish, Scotland's a laughing stock. More so now after boozegate and the way the SFA dealt with that.

And, I'm fed up of just getting abuse because I support Rangers that I can't support my country of birth, the country where I've been brought up and all of my family and ancestors are Scottish? Some people are so anti-Rangers it's sick.

Fuck the Tartan Army.

I'll never stop supporting my country though, here's looking forward to Burley's sacking :)

If you support Scotland and go to Scotland games you are as much a part of the Tartan Army as everyone else.

I am and i don't give a f**k what anyone thinks. I supports my country, I vote SNP, I would love to see Scotland separated from the shower of shite south of the border.. So what?