Scotland Football Team

Give almost anyone the job.

Yeah I reckon I could do a better job, what will all my experience :P

Numerous SPL titles, Scottish Cups, League Cups, FA Cups, Premierships, La Liga, UEFA Cups, Euro Championships :lol:

Burley should go, no question. He has taking the team backwards and will continue to do so. Under Eck, Smith and even back with Craig Brown, we always had a great team spirit, top organization and set ourselves out to be hard to beat. We shouldn't kid ourselves on that we can play attractive attacking football. We should be aiming for what Messi called "anti-football". It want be liked by everyone but it will our only chance of getting to a major finals.

I don't understand why Fox even got a game when we have Lee Wallace; a better player.

Oh yeah, Fox plays for Celtic.

Oh yeah, or maybe its just because he plays for the Old Firm in general? Like when we sign a player from an SPL club he automatically makes the next International squad.

I have no respect or interest concerning the 'Scottish' team whilst there are English playing for them.

This is a good point, a kick in the teeth to Scottish youth development also IMO.

I don't understand why Fox even got a game when we have Lee Wallace; a better player.

Oh yeah, or maybe its just because he plays for the Old Firm in general? Like when we sign a player from an SPL club he automatically makes the next International squad.

or when he plays for the Rangers he becomes banned or not good enough to play infront of iwelumo or fletcher. Jog on Hamish

The Tartan Army may be a bunch of halfwits but they pay a lot of dosh to go and watch their team so fair play to them. In terms of Scotland I think we do deserve a helluva lot better than we are getting at the moment.

Burley's decision and tactics are fuckin woeful.

Iwelumo over Boyd, Marshall over Alexander, Fox over Wallace, Caldwell over big Davie and thats 4 just off the top of my head. His tactics are abysmal. Scotland cannot afford to go gung-ho against any team of quality but Burley is so niave he can't see it.

or when he plays for the Rangers he becomes banned or not good enough to play infront of iwelumo or fletcher. Jog on Hamish

"Hamish".

Ah. a dig at me actually supporting my national side? :rolleyes:

Whatever excuses you need, mate. Just admit it, they don't win things so you ain't interested. :)