Bougherra going to the World Cup

durranty

Don't see how this is good news at all. Recent evidence suggests that his main concern from now on will be to avoid an injury that would make him miss the WC. Doubt he'll play many games from now on and when he does it won't be at 100%, just enough to reassure the coach that he's fit to go.

If a half decent offer comes in (over 3.5M) we should sell in January.

I like the big man, but he he's played for his country despite not having appeared in a blue jersey for three weeks or so. That irritates me, even though I know that he's now fit.

The last passport shite and what not didn't go down well, either.

He'll leave in the summer, I think. Although, for what he can do, I'd prefer to keep him.

Well done on World Cup qualification, though. A great reply to their team bus being skelped.

Well done, but not too much celebrating please Madjid, get on a plane and head back to Scotland

Not too much :lol: did u see the celebrating after the game, they were going absolutley mental.

Well done Algeria. (tu)

I just hope Boogie won't go AWOL or come home with a long term injury that will keep him out of SPL football until the world cup starts and all of a sudden he is 100% fit to play for Algeria!!!!!!!!!!! Follow.......................Follow.....................Colin

Relax, Walter will not play him on saturday anyway.

Won me £80 the night - never been too fond of Egyptians! Great to see Algeria win after the treatment of their fans and players in Egypt - Egypt shouldn't have even been in the competition after that.

His value won't go up if he has a successful World Cup, not when he's at Rangers. Every club in Europe know of the financial state we are in and they will exploit that. They will be well aware that a decent offer for any of our players will be enough.

May tempt some bigger teams to make a move, possibly starting a bidding war. If he has a good AFCON, and World Cup, then it can only be good for us. Let's hope Rangers get it right when/if discussing a possible move.

Anyway, I'm more interested in him getting back to playing for Rangers, and contributing to a successful season.