"We sang the sash in the jungle"

TheNuts

This is it:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My favourite youtube vid of all! :h34rt::praise:

3:25.....B-E-A-U-TIFUL. :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

This is it:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My favourite youtube vid of all! :h34rt::praise:

Brings tears to your eyes, what has happened to our great support.

Im sure thats the game where we are singing the Billy boys and the cameras pan in on Andy Cameron singing like hell. (dont mind him doing that in the stands, not on the pitch!)

Was in the jungle at a semi against st johnstone, & we did indeed sing the sash in the jungle, although we only got in there after some fans had spilled onto the pitch cause they tried to squeeze too many of us in behind the goals. Remember queueing up to get into the ground & getting red ash all over my jeans. Place was a tip.

Who was the last Scottish Manager to win the treble at Parkhead ? :sherlock:

is that a question

try not to get cashcarry drunk if you meet him tmro in district :pipe:

It's a question D and the answer is one the scum hate to admit ! I'll no be there Mate got a weddin do, sick as a parrot, feel as though ave no been doon the PRW for weeks, a need a mad bevvy way the Bears. :sherlock:

is that a question

It's a question D and the answer is one the scum hate to admit ! I'll no be there Mate got a weddin do, sick as a parrot, feel as though ave no been doon the PRW for weeks, a need a mad bevvy way the Bears. :sherlock:

got to be wattie :sherlock:

the PRW will still be there next week (tu)

is that a question

got to be wattie :sherlock:

the PRW will still be there next week (tu)

(tu) Wattie it is D ! Yes it will so I'll get blitzed CL night ! :sherlock:

didnt the mankies arrange a quick fire testimonial for the jungle just so we wouldnt be the last set of fans in it

They did.

They still hate the fact that we won the treble in the last meaningful game played in the old midden.

was it not a blow away the blues day they had.they had the lisbon lions out again. remember they brought them out every other week when we were on our way to 9 in a row