Favorite Golf Course?

TexasGers

I've been lucky enough to play Whistling Straits up in Wisconsin and the Doral in Miami and loved both. My dad has played on Pebble Beach and Celtic Manor in Wales and raved about them. What's the best one you've played on?

Whistling Straits and Doral :drool:

I've played some top courses, and was lucky enough to have grown up on the Old Course, which really isn't that great a course.

Top courses I have played; Kingsbarns :) Troon, Prestwick, Loch Lommond, Turnberry, Old Collier, Naples National, Portmarnock, Sunningdale and Koninklijke Haagsche.

I've played some top courses, and was lucky enough to have grown up on the Old Course, which really isn't that great a course.

Top courses I have played; Kingsbarns :) Troon, Prestwick, Loch Lommond, Turnberry, Old Collier, Naples National, Portmarnock, Sunningdale and Koninklijke Haagsche.

That last course sounded like you'd sneezed while you were typing.

Whistling Straits is hard as fuck, but a great course nonetheless, and it's very reminiscent of British courses

Some family friends of ours went to Scotland about 4 or 5 years ago and played Turnberry Ailsa, the Old Course, and Royal Troon and loved it

Whistling Straits is hard as fuck, but a great course nonetheless, and it's very reminiscent of British courses

Some family friends of ours went to Scotland about 4 or 5 years ago and played Turnberry Ailsa, the Old Course, and Royal Troon and loved it

Whistling Straits and Bandon Dunes are pretty similar to Kingsbarns - well what I am told. I caddy for Mr Herb Kohler everytime he's in St. Andrews, and the man owes me numerous rounds at Whistling!

There are so many courses I'd love to play. If I won the lottery, I'd take my mates on a World tour of the greatest golf courses!

I'm going to add Carnoustie aswell, as I think that is one of the best and toughest courses around, especially when you play it when the wind is howling off the North Sea!

Whistling Straits and Bandon Dunes are pretty similar to Kingsbarns - well what I am told. I caddy for Mr Herb Kohler everytime he's in St. Andrews, and the man owes me numerous rounds at Whistling!

There are so many courses I'd love to play. If I won the lottery, I'd take my mates on a World tour of the greatest golf courses!

That's awesome you caddy for Kohl, he's truly a Renaissance man!

The Four Seasons resort right outside of Dallas is a great one to, that's where they hold the Byron Nelson Championship every year. I played at Camp Creek in Florida over Thanksgiving, where they hold US Open qualifiers. It's a Tom Fazio designed course and a tough bastard as well!

http://www.campcreekgolfclub.com/index.php

That's awesome you caddy for Kohl, he's truly a Renaissance man!

The Four Seasons resort right outside of Dallas is a great one to, that's where they hold the Byron Nelson Championship every year. I played at Camp Creek in Florida over Thanksgiving, where they hold US Open qualifiers. It's a Tom Fazio designed course and a tough bastard as well!

http://www.campcreekgolfclub.com/index.php

Santa Claus, or the most grumpiest man on the planet!

Campcreek looks a cracking course, and I'd love to play it off the tips - 7159.

Tom Fazio :praise:

He's what you'd call, a modern day godfather of golf course architecture!