Training pics

zamba

Surely some of these pictures are taken during breaks and stuff? I doubt they'd all stand about joking when they're supposed to be training ffs. Too many people every day with the usual shite like 'Fuck sake, typical boyd always wearing blue he needs to get his finger out'

I do find some of the criticisms daft because everyone needs a wee rest, but there does always seem to be the same wee group of players standing around doing fuck all in every set of training pics!

It's always Boydy, Miller, McCulloch and Flecky in a wee group having a right good giggle. It's a cushty job, wish I'd stuck in :pipe:

I do find some of the criticisms daft because everyone needs a wee rest, but there does always seem to be the same wee group of players standing around doing fuck all in every set of training pics!

It's always Boydy, Miller, McCulloch and Flecky in a wee group having a right good giggle. It's a cushty job, wish I'd stuck in :pipe:

If your a trier and good pals with old Watty you could have a spot alongside Big Lee mate (tu)

Not allowed to have pals in training now?

People are desperate to slate the players for something...

:rolleyes:

Pathetic aint it... :rolleyes:

The only thing pathetic is the performance this bunch of imposters put in away to 10 man Aberdeen last week.

That sort of thing puts me in a bad mood for a week - pity the players don't take it as seriously, eh?

Why should they care anyway, not like their £10,000 won't be deposited into their account if they perform poorly :rolleyes:

The only thing pathetic is the performance this bunch of imposters put in away to 10 man Aberdeen last week.

That sort of thing puts me in a bad mood for a week - pity the players don't take it as seriously, eh?

Why should they care anyway, not like their £10,000 won't be deposited into their account if they perform poorly :rolleyes:

There has been a total overreaction regarding our performance against Aberdeen. We created numerous chances throughout the match but unfortunately Boyd didn't have his shooting boots on. It was just one of those days when nothing goes in but i'm sure we'll back in our rightful place at the top of the table tomorrow. (tu)

There has been a total overreaction regarding our performance against Aberdeen. We created numerous chances throughout the match but unfortunately Boyd didn't have his shooting boots on. It was just one of those days when nothing goes in but i'm sure we'll back in our rightful place at the top of the table tomorrow. (tu)

You're right. Just like the overreaction after Stuttgart. And Unirea. Aand Seville, and ICT last season, and Celtic last season...

Actually wait, those unforgiveable performances and results seem to happen quite a lot.

I don't believe for a second that since we lost to Aberdeen you haven't had a laugh with your pals :P

Anyway, my point was people seem to be trying very hard to slate the players for this! There plenty other reasons to slate them FFS, but have friends isn't one of them!

At every football club in the world, hell, in every job in the world there are people that get on better with each other!

But no, it's a clique and its ruining our club! :mad:

You're right. Just like the overreaction after Stuttgart. And Unirea. Aand Seville, and ICT last season, and Celtic last season...

Actually wait, those unforgiveable performances and results seem to happen quite a lot.

SPL Champions, Scottish Cup holders and two points off the top with a game in hand. It's a crisis i tell ya! <cr>