WilliamFyfe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW you know she's not one of us?

wrrooooooong!

Gaaaail!!

Hi Love! I'll photoshop you into this pic for all your fans. I look terrible in this pic!!! Sooo bad! lol.

xxxx

tbh ur nowhere near the worst in that photo :sherlock:

BTW you know she's not one of us?

wrrooooooong!

Gaaaail!!

Hi Love! I'll photoshop you into this pic for all your fans. I look terrible in this pic!!! Sooo bad! lol.

xxxx

tbh ur nowhere near the worst in that photo :sherlock:

Lol thanks, all the girls are gorgeous though trust me. x

the bird top second left, my mate pumped her, she was at some doo, hes in the army pipe band that was no long ago in the charts, what they called, onyhoo said she hungry for it

It's not them Red Hot Chilli Pipers that i hear on Scottish TV every day, is it?

ayr thats them mate

No its not its the Scots DG pipe band i know him too his name's Andy

SNA1084B-682_945594a.jpg

:praise:

They've reached the semis for some dance like Michael Jackson show on BBC3 :lol::clap:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...dance-show.html

Hi guys, thanks so much for all your support. It's great to see the Rangers fans giving us a shout out. We loved every minute of it and are so happy with how far we got! Here's the video link to our performance and a couple of wee pix for ya... so you can stop asking ;) lol. (and yes, I was the one that had the mumps! haha, thankfully I'm better now!) :) Nic xxx

post-50036-1262002886_thumb.jpg

post-50036-1262002896_thumb.jpg

SNA1084B-682_945594a.jpg

They've reached the semis for some dance like Michael Jackson show on BBC3 :lol::clap:

Hi guys, thanks so much for all your support. It's great to see the Rangers fans giving us a shout out. We loved every minute of it and are so happy with how far we got! Here's the video link to our performance and a couple of wee pix for ya... so you can stop asking ;) lol. (and yes, I was the one that had the mumps! haha, thankfully I'm better now!) :) Nic xxx

Am sure they train in the gym at broadwood stadium :P Tell ye something kept me going on the old treadmill neway haha.

SNA1084B-682_945594a.jpg

Am sure they train in the gym at broadwood stadium :P Tell ye something kept me going on the old treadmill neway haha.

Haha, yup that's us! lol x