Google Chrome

Shearer

I made the switch from Firefox to Google Chrome when I reinstalled Windows on my pc and I'm really impressed so far.

Firefox was crashing on a daily basis for me and I've not had an issue with Chrome, not to mention the fact that it loads up faster and is quicker at searching :)

What does everyone else think of it?

I use Chrome on my laptop, I'm using IE ( :anguish: ) at the moment as I'm at work. I used Firefox before I got my current laptop, and quite liked the add-ons and things, but I find Chrome to be less RAM-hungry, leaner and faster (tu)

I always loved the add-ons with firefox but for some reason in the last few months I've had nothing but problems with it.

I like the ability to use the address bar as a search bar in chrome, it makes things less cluttered :)

You used to love the firefox extensions. But use Chrome now and haven't thought about going to FF at all.

Talking to yourself in the first person has to be a new level of insanity, surely...? :craphead:

I was exactly the same, I downloaded too many extensions and some ended up just being annoying. Chrome is lean and fast, I really like it. I find myself Google searching in the address bar when I use other browsers. It's mildly annoying! :mad:

Don't like it,Firefox has been fine for me,last time it crashed was months ago.

I found Firefox a big step up from IE, so was reluctant to change. For me, Chrome was another step up from Firefox, but it's about what you like I guess (tu)

I did try it briefly mate but google's a bit of a nosey bastard so that put me off as well :lol:

Don't like it,Firefox has been fine for me,last time it crashed was months ago.

I found Firefox a big step up from IE, so was reluctant to change. For me, Chrome was another step up from Firefox, but it's about what you like I guess (tu)

I did try it briefly mate but google's a bit of a nosey bastard so that put me off as well :lol:

You can turn all that off if you're a conspiracy theorist mate :ph34r:

Or just accept that all they want to do is target advertising towards you (you're going to see advertising anyway, why not what you want?) and learn how to make Google better, not to invade your home and have sex with your family! :)

You used to love the firefox extensions. But use Chrome now and haven't thought about going to FF at all.

Talking to yourself in the first person has to be a new level of insanity, surely...? :craphead:

I was exactly the same, I downloaded too many extensions and some ended up just being annoying. Chrome is lean and fast, I really like it. I find myself Google searching in the address bar when I use other browsers. It's mildly annoying! :mad:

I do that in work all the time because we only have IE installed, it is very annoying!

I like having a very uncluttered browser and I really like when you open up a new tab it shows your most used sites, makes browsing really easy :)

seen a billboard for this today, are Google trying to take over the world ?

Seriously though, I'm considering installing, as firefox keeps crashing and giving me the process still running message. Does anyone know if ending processes like this harms your PC?