DaMarcus Beasley

TexasGers

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outstanding once again!

Changed the game when he came on against Falkirk, played ok in Sevilla, best player on the park against St. Johnstone, and tonight, and what a finish.

What a difference when you play with width, and pace - it brings balance.

Keep it up Beasley, and everyone (tu)

I am one of Beasleys biggest critics for being a light weight shitebag in the past.

If he keeps up this type of performance, then he will change my opinion on him 100%... and im positive he couldnt care less about proving me wrong haha, but you know what I mean ?

I'm totally eating my words for my prev comments, after tonights performance. TONIGHT's performance is why we bought DMB in the 1st place. Well done son !!!

He was quality tonight & apparently MOTM v Saints at the weekend too. Brilliant, what a difference he was for us tonight. So was big Kirk at RB - pretty dam solid :)

I am one of Beasleys biggest critic for being a light weight shitebag in the past.

Myth.

When has he stayed down when he hasn't been injured?

The two injuries he's had have been from him NOT being a shitebag. Going in for a 30/70 with the Stuttgart keeper when he done a knee and then he broke a rib against St Mirren when he went in low and got six studs in his lower back.

Tonight as well - put his head in against Dods' boot and got it on the side of the head.

Almost every coach that has managed Beasley has commented on how he just picks himself up and gets on with it when he's kicked off the park, I have no idea why people think he's always been a 'lightweight shitebag'.

Rant over.

I am one of Beasleys biggest critic for being a light weight shitebag in the past.

Myth.

The two injuries he's had have been from him NOT being a shitebag. Going in for a 30/70 with the Stuttgart keeper when he done a knee and then he broke a rib against St Mirren when he went in low and got six studs in his lower back.

Tonight as well - put his head in against Dods' boot and got it on the side of the head.

Almost every coach that has managed Beasley has commented on how he just picks himself up and gets on with it when he's kicked off the park, I have no idea why people think he's always been a 'lightweight shitebag'.

Rant over.

Wouldn't say he is a shitebag, but is certainly lightweight and gets broken alot the poor wee sod. But was brilliant tonight an actual breath of fresh air. First game ive enjoyed for a while now. Actually thought broadfoot and mcculloch played well as well. Jesus it must be christmas.

Myth.

Rant over.

You're overreacting. The knock against DMB isn't that he can't take 'punishment'.. it's that he is too easily moved off the ball in the SPL. And God knows, he was tripping over himself as well.

Nothing to do with his 'character'.

If that goal he scored last night had been scored by someone like McGeady, Samaras, McDonald....the mhedia, and everyone would be slavering over it.

The step inside, and strike was 'goal of the season' worthy, but his touch and bring down, off a poor ball from McCulloch, and ball through to Miller was even better.

If that goal he scored last night had been scored by someone like McGeady, Samaras, McDonald....the mhedia, and everyone would be slavering over it.

The step inside, and strike was 'goal of the season' worthy, but his touch and bring down, off a poor ball from McCulloch, and ball through to Miller was even better.

Here McGeadys the new Arshavin man and Samaras is just like Drogba.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Belter mate... They actually believe that shite. That's what makes it so funny. And Caldwell is just like Rio Ferdinand.

Belter mate... They actually believe that shite. That's what makes it so funny. And Caldwell is just like Rio Ferdinand.

:lol:

2 very good games but he looked knackered at the end...

Hes got something to play for and he looks like he is determined to do well, maybe its taken him time to adapt (a long time!) or he is just playing well because his contract is up and the World Cup is coming up.

Im not really fussed about his motives just now as long as he turns in these performances week in week out!