Susan Boyle's a T****** cow

adamlafferty

:anguish:

Anguished indeed...

Get this thread tae fuck!

Get a bitta culture intae ye. Stop watching Lucifer's Dream Box (copyright Bill Hicks)... Read a book, play some tunes, whatever...

Lighten up with this mopery ffs, it's just a bit of footie banter. doh Do you think Susan gives a shit?

Anguished indeed...

Get a bitta culture intae ye. Stop watching Lucifer's Dream Box (copyright Bill Hicks)... Read a book, play some tunes, whatever...

It was a fucking bit of banter; get a grip and stop complaining about everything ;)

Learn how to spell when you’re at it.

Anguished indeed...

It was a fucking bit of banter; get a grip and stop complaining about everything ;)

Aye nae bother the spelling master! <cr>

Anguished indeed...

Another fantastic post (tu)

Anguished indeed...

Lighten up with this mopery ffs, it's just a bit of footie banter. dohDo you think Susan gives a shit?

I'd freeze Susan's shite and ass fuck myself with it until all the shite melted away.

What a babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say u widny!

Anguished indeed...

Lighten up with this mopery ffs, it's just a bit of footie banter. doh Do you think Susan gives a shit?

I'd freeze Susan's shite and ass fuck myself with it until all the shite melted away.

Don't say u widny!

That's not really saying much mate!

You would shag a stab wound.

You just know there's a vid of someone doing this somewhere on the web :(

Got a link?

Been looking for over 30 mins now.

Starting to lose my hardon. :P

Anguished indeed...

Don't say u widny!

:craphead:

Deleted from friends list now.

Anguished indeed...

Couldnae care less mah man...

I am much more interested in your thread namechecking Hemingway and Dickens...

Anguished indeed...

Another fantastic post (tu)

What is wrong with you?you seem to sit on your pc looking for spelling mistakes......not everybody is good at english or punctuation but hey what does this do for you?by the way listen to this song all the way throughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjne8rw6htY&feature=channel and you'll understand life! ;)

Anguished indeed...

Don't you understand local dialect when it's written down phonetically?

Are you an X Factor Fan(ny)? "Get a bitta culture intae ye."

Try reading some contemporary Scottish authors and you might get it... then you can move onto Nadsat afterwards.

Anguished indeed...

Don't you understand local dialect when it's written down phonetically?

Are you an X Factor Fan(ny)? "Get a bitta culture intae ye."

Try reading some contemporary Scottish authors and you might get it... then you can move onto Nadsat afterwards.

If you're going to criticise on the pettiest thing then so will I :D

I'm that much of a cunt.

Anguished indeed...

Don't say u widny!

Haahahah.. quality.

Ye wid shag the hole oan the tappy a dolphin's heid...!

Translation for our more spellcheckworthy members:

You would positively make love in a vigorous fashion with the opening at the uppermost point on a porpoise's cranium.

Ya bawbag.

Haahahah.. quality.

You would positively make love in a vigorous fashion with the opening at the uppermost point on a porpoise's cranium.

Ya bawbag.

I appreciate the translation :P

Haahahah.. quality.

Ya bawbag.

I appreciate the translation :P

I bet ye dae, ya flipper-tamperer...! ;)