easterhouse64

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyd score at Paradise?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you mean? Kris Boyd scores at Ibrox every week. :pipe:

This thick monobrowed tattie muncher has registered a grand total of, wait for it, THIRTY TWO accounts on RM :lol:

What a sad bastard.

List his usernames :pipe:

What's really churning up the bile from the t**** is exactly the point that Boydie ISNT in the same league as their man in terms of all-round technical ability - we all know that.

If this was a Laudrup or a Mols taking the record, it wouldnt hurt them so much. (td)

But Big Boydie, the Die-hard Bear who'd be on the terraces singing the Sash if he wasnt banging the goals in for The Rangers, stealing the limelight from their golden boy....

That's hurting them. Bad. :D I pray he does the tongue celebration if he scores it there.

we all know its coming soon, hopefully at tattie central. what about he sticks it past the prancing pole to put us in front, he then wheels away arms outstretched to his side, tounge hanging out (mock larrsson). stops in his tacks , turns to the bead rattling fans and bows. i thank you W.A.T.P

If only he had twitter! Then we could tell him. This idea is genius! :sherlock:

he does have twitter

we all know its coming soon, hopefully at tattie central. what about he sticks it past the prancing pole to put us in front, he then wheels away arms outstretched to his side, tounge hanging out (mock larrsson). stops in his tacks , turns to the bead rattling fans and bows. i thank you W.A.T.P

:craphead: