Carluke YL RSC sportsmans dinner

bucker

Carluke YL RSC will hold their Annual Sportsmans Dinner on Friday March 19th 2010 - and what a line up we have.

Bert Allen - Top comedian and ex Pars goalie, superb

Jeff Winter - Ex Premiership Referee and well known bear,a must see

Dick Campbell - Forfar manager and sash bash artist !!

Single tickets and tables available for what should be a memorable night - and for Dicks sake -NO MOBILE PHONE CAMERAS ALLOWED

Seriously - Anyone who wants tickets please PM me - £20 a ticket - tables seat 12.

I have been to this dinner a few times over the years and I would thoroughly recommend it to all bears or RSC's.

Our RSC ran a bus thorugh to it and had a great night out.

A really well run night and best wishes to the Carluke boys for what i'm sure will be another very successful night.

I have been to this dinner a few times over the years and I would thoroughly recommend it to all bears or RSC's.

A really well run night and best wishes to the Carluke boys for what i'm sure will be another very successful night.

cheers mate - nothing to stop you coming back in march mate - this will be our best one yet :21:

cheers mate - nothing to stop you coming back in march mate - this will be our best one yet :21:

welcome to the site mate ive moved this to clubs section

good luck with your night ive seen all 3 and they are very good speakers

Fuck, you Nithsdale boys don't half get about!! :pipe:

From the size of most of us you can see that none of us are scared of a good dinner and a few beers!!

From the size of most of us you can see that none of us are scared of a good dinner and a few beers!!

Well as you know I am an officer and a gentleman so I didn't want to point that out!! :craphead:

• 3 weeks later...
Carluke YL RSC will hold their Annual Sportsmans Dinner on Friday March 19th 2010 - and what a line up we have.

Bert Allen - Top comedian and ex Pars goalie, superb

Jeff Winter - Ex Premiership Referee and well known bear,a must see

Dick Campbell - Forfar manager and sash bash artist !!

Single tickets and tables available for what should be a memorable night - and for Dicks sake -NO MOBILE PHONE CAMERAS ALLOWED

Seriously - Anyone who wants tickets please PM me - £20 a ticket - tables seat 12.

venue is carluke masonic hall which is a nice place (cheap drinks too!) PM me for tickets if interested