Thanks Walter

minstral

Thanks Walter for taking my advice and being prepared to listen to me, and getting rid of your negative tactics. It was a breath of fresh air to see the way you and the players approached the game last night. It was back to the old Rangers last night with the players playing for the jersey again, also when we play high tempo football we play far better football, and not giving The united players any time on the ball was fantastic to see. We have been giving those teams to much respect, now that will change and other teams will start to respect us. Also Walter dont be afraid to pick up the phone once again, as you know i will always help you if i can, as you seen by last nights performance, and well done Walter for last night. :)

Thanks Walter for taking my advice and being prepared to listen to me, and getting rid of your negative tactics. It was a breath of fresh air to see the way you and the players approached the game last night. It was back to the old Rangers last night with the players playing for the jersey again, also when we play high tempo football we play far better football, and not giving The united players any time on the ball was fantastic to see. We have been giving those teams to much respect, now that will change and other teams will start to respect us. Also Walter dont be afraid to pick up the phone once again, as you know i will always help you if i can, as you seen by last nights performance, and well done Walter for last night. :)

Really played well last night. None of this 4-5-1 crap. The fact of the matter is we are better than them, and should attack them. That's what happened last night and we comfortably won the match 3-0. Long may it continue.

High praise indeed, coming from you Minstral.

Yes, last night was a pleasure to watch. We kept it simple and did the simple things well. That's all that we need to do to take care of ANY team in Scotland.

As soon as this bunch start believing they're superstars then it all goes tits up !

:rolleyes:

High praise indeed, coming from you Minstral.

Yes, last night was a pleasure to watch. We kept it simple and did the simple things well. That's all that we need to do to take care of ANY team in Scotland.

As soon as this bunch start believing they're superstars then it all goes tits up !

:rolleyes:

:praise::h34rt::spraise:

Seemples really, it would be good to see 8/10 team performances on a regular basis rather than 2 or 3 a season, lets hope last nights game is soon forgotten( or remembered because it was the turning point) because we are doing it on a week to week.

All we ask for is a bit of good football really.

Good football from players in their correct positions equals results.

Results equal confidence.

Very simple, we should have been approaching every away game like that for the last two years!