Flag display

The Artist

As far as I'm aware the club are looking into doing something...

Obviously the Rangers fans (via TBO, FF and the RST) raised over £4000 for the Hapoel display so all 3 groups didn't want to ask for more money so soon after that.

I was only kidding actually! Just provoked with me a 'Oh, no' like Amo with the ball at its feet and about to dribble, you know?!

I did enjoy the Porto game and the bit before.

a saw on FF the other day that there maybe plans to do a similar display to Hapoel except the flags this time 1 side would be the Rangers badge and then the otherside the Osasuna badge but nothing has been mentioned since i last saw it on FF about 2-3 days ago

Guest orangpendek

the idea of the flags with the 2 clubs badges on it is a winner imo. then nerds like me could collect them and go on the antiques roadshow and entertain the old fella at the table with tales of european nights at ibrox.

a saw on FF the other day that there maybe plans to do a similar display to Hapoel except the flags this time 1 side would be the Rangers badge and then the otherside the Osasuna badge but nothing has been mentioned since i last saw it on FF about 2-3 days ago

Really like the sound of that

No, another one! They gave me the wrong flag last time, and they better put any banner up the other end, ie; the Copland Stand! doh !

No they gave you the RIGHT flag IB...I specifically asked for you to get that one. ;) ^_^

:lol: I genuinely did laugh there