Advantage Rangers Big Time . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

It certainly feels good to be 4 points clear in light of all the negative publicity surrounding the club. We have basically put two fingers up to all the gloating bastards who have been revelling in our problems.

We don't sing No Surrender for nothing..

How good does it feel just now ? All the bad shit pales into insignificance at times like this, tap o the shitheap for yuletide, so enjoy yerselves it's later than ye think ! :sherlock:

yes, 4 points clear but it doesnt matter at all who's on top now - i'd rather have celtic lead the whole season and us winning it on the last day. after all thats what matters

All that matters the noo is braggin rights and we've got them so stick it right fcukin up 'em :sherlock:

yes, 4 points clear but it doesnt matter at all who's on top now - i'd rather have celtic lead the whole season and us winning it on the last day. after all thats what matters

All that matters the noo is braggin rights and we've got them so stick it right fcukin up 'em :sherlock:

First person I see at work in the morning is the security guard at the door and he is a Celtic fan... cant wait to walk in tomorrow :pipe: