Best Gers item you own

Guest rosevalepartick

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mums scarf passed down from my grampa is a belter!

Got hunners of signed tops including the purple mcewans lager one which is a beast and a belter of a hamburg top with albertz on the back signed by the man himself to myself

My shoebox full of ticket stubs.

This is my 2nd favourite item. I have a suit case full to the brim with my old man's programmes and ticket stubs. I have all my away ticket stubs in it as well.

I am going to sort them out soon as I have missed only a handful of away games in the past 5 seasons since I start going to away games when I was around 16. Going to see what ones I am missing and get them from somewhere to get the collection up to date.

My shoebox full of ticket stubs.

This is my 2nd favourite item. I have a suit case full to the brim with my old man's programmes and ticket stubs. I have all my away ticket stubs in it as well.

I am going to sort them out soon as I have missed only a handful of away games in the past 5 seasons since I start going to away games when I was around 16. Going to see what ones I am missing and get them from somewhere to get the collection up to date.

What I've done is just bought tons of envelopes and sorted them all into the grounds. Aberdeen and the bheggers have the most tickets, so no surprises there. I've not missed a game in Aberdeen since 2003, and I've only missed one at the Piggery in the last six years, when that wee rhat Miller scored because I was in Belfast with the band. I wanted to start collecting badges and programmes and stuff, but so far that's pie in the sky.

Just a few small things that have sentimental value, not worth any money really.

UEFA Cup Final Ticket

Evening Times special on the Rangers fans in Manchester (not about the riots) keeping this to show my kids if I ever have any.

All my scarfs/tops/flags

Probably my signed Rangers top from the entire squad from the famous helicopter sunday season. Big Marvin Andrews gave it to me as a birthday present. I used to work in the sports shop in kdy where he bought his boots. Remeber he gave me this white bag and i looked in it and seen a folded home top, i was like "Marv, i've got this strip man", he said to me take it out. When i opened it up, i honestly nearly burst out greetin. Best birthday present i've ever been given.

My second favourite is gazza's signature, my aunt met him in a barbers in edinburgh and got him to sign a piece of white paper. Love it.