Jordan McMillan

jocky

Would just like to update you guys on how Jordan McMillan has performed for Qos so far. So far he has looked a class act in each game he has had. He is a very good passer who always looks like he has time on the ball - always a good sign for a player. He seems a fairly solid defender who has good positional sense. I can see a good future for him at Rangers and I am pessimistic about our chances of keeping him for longer than his loan spell as he could easily play at spl level.

Would just like to update you guys on how Jordan McMillan has performed for Qos so far. So far he has looked a class act in each game he has had. He is a very good passer who always looks like he has time on the ball - always a good sign for a player. He seems a fairly solid defender who has good positional sense. I can see a good future for him at Rangers and I am pessimistic about our chances of keeping him for longer than his loan spell as he could easily play at spl level.

Ta

Alway's liked Jordan McMillan, and he was unlucky whilst on loan at Hamilton last season. He should have been given the nod ahead of Whittaker months ago, but it never happened.

There was an interview with McMillan the other week, and he said that both Walter Smith, and Ally McCoist wanted him around, as they thought he was a good player, and it was up to him if he wanted to go out on loan.

He want's to stay at the club, and hopefully this loan deal will lead to him coming back to Rangers, and getting a chance. Not sure if he will, and there is only so long you can expect him to hang around for.

The tackle by Richie Foran on McMillan the other week was a disgrace, and it could easily have broken his leg!

Have to agree with meester Muff. Am a McMillan fan, I was beginning to think he wasnt going to cut the mustard, until his classy performance when he had that 1 first team game. Was very surprised that he didnt stick in the side after that, still, at the end of the day, he is playing regularly now, and, the way we are performing tends to suggest Smiths team selections are bang on at the mo

I've always thought he was a RB, but he plays the holding role?

Over the years he has played midfield,central defence and a short time at left back for the reserves but his best position,in my opinion,is right back where he has always looked the part.

I doubt that he will get the chance he deserves, and should have had a couple of years ago, with us.