Boydy: I want more

derekweir29

i suppose a hattrick in each half on sunday will do

but then he doesnt score against the big teams ;)

Why would he want to score an own goal ? :pipe:

i anticipated this response to which i shall explain my meaning.

you see football is referred to as "a game of 2 halves". whilst in this case, you have presumed that all the goals were scored within the first 45 minute period of the game hence adding to the presumption and surrounding confusion of "own-goals". HOWEVER, somebody with intelligence, sense and using a little bit of cognitive skills, would have presumed that all the goals would be FOR Rangers scoring 3 in each separate 45 minute of the game and hence in both halves of the pitch.

Glad to be of assistance. :pipe:

you see football is referred to as "a game of 2 halves". whilst in this case, you have presumed that all the goals were scored within the first 45 minute period of the game hence adding to the presumption and surrounding confusion of "own-goals". HOWEVER, somebody with intelligence, sense and using a little bit of cognitive skills, would have presumed that all the goals would be FOR Rangers scoring 3 in each separate 45 minute of the game and hence in both halves of the pitch.

doh , i was replying that to "but then he doesnt score against the big teams" meaning he already plays for the big team.

doh , i was replying that to "but then he doesnt score against the big teams" meaning he already plays for the big team.

oh great, now i look like a smart arsed fanny :angry: