Player Ratings

Just my take on the player ratings for today, feel free to post your own..

McShags - 8 On many occasions failed to command his own box, but that save was up there with the one in Bremen

Broadfoot - 5 How many times did he get caught out of position? If Samaras wasn't sucha greedy bastard we'd be f*ckd by the countless overlaps on the right

Weir - 7 Was burnt for pace many times, but the amount of defensive headers he cleared was countless

Wilson - 6 Lets not get too carried away with the boy, he made a few mistakes today and jumped in early on a few tackles. Still a good performance for 18

Papac - 7 Solid as ever, only problem was he took a while to clear and didn't close down early enough

Nacho - 5 Sadly was crumpled early on so never really got going

Davis - 7 First half was absent, 2nd was a class above. Its no surprise to me that when we play well, Davis is usually playing outstanding

Big Lee - 7 Drove ra shellick onto the wings due to his presence in the middle of the park, and a well taken header.

Whittaker - 6 Good forward players, but him and Broadfoot on the same wing left everyone crapping themselves to be honest!

Lafferty - 3 Utterly dire. The tackle was mindless, he should of been off. Did nothing other than win a corner. Worst player we've paid money for in a long time

Boyd - 5 Just didn't have the ammunition. Unlucky to be caught onside early on, but did very well to not constantly be caught offside throught the game.

Subs:

Big Mo - 6 Didn't have the match fitness, but did get a few nice touches to create attacks in the 2nd half. Far too early for him to be played none the less

lafferty wasnt wonderful but he did some excellent defensive work for us so i think a 3 is very harsh. he was back making tackles at left back ffs. That tackle was awful though but i think it was more being late than any intent to injure hinkel

lafferty wasnt wonderful but he did some excellent defensive work for us so i think a 3 is very harsh. he was back making tackles at left back ffs. That tackle was awful though but i think it was more being late than any intent to injure hinkel

nah some people will overlook all that and still call him a cunt etc , as you said wasnt wonderful but second half came into a game and starting winning the flick ons to Boyd etc and helped out at the back

nah some people will overlook all that and still call him a cunt etc , as you said wasnt wonderful but second half came into a game and starting winning the flick ons to Boyd etc and helped out at the back

Kyle Lafferty done better than Boyd jut for the sole reason that he got involved.

If you are not going to play football in the opponenents half and/or get balls into the box, boyd isnt going to be much use.