That 'fucking goal' - Fortune

dummiesoot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I only just saw the highlights on TV, at first it looks like a clear goal but when you see the action slowed down Fortune clearly leads with his right arm and knocks Macs left arm as he's about to catch the ball, clearly a foul and an excellent decission by the ref, well done to him

From what I have managed to see;

1. Fortune's right arm clearly knocks McGregor's left out of the way and prohibits the keeper from catching the ball. Clear foul. Keeper's are far too protected, but it was a foul as far as the rules go.

2. McDonald would have little to moan about if his goal was chopped off for offside. Very close.

3. Never saw Lafferty's tackle, but I hope to fuck he meant it. He should have saved it for that retard Robson however.

4. Big Jock Knew.

Said the same myself m8. I haven't seen the replay on it so I won't rage red here, but it did look offside at first view.

Yeah, me too.

He got about 8 favourable decisions the year that the SPL made us play 8 games in 4 days for "sporting integrity".

dsc01118o.jpg

Leading in with the arms. FOUL

Exactly!

From what I have managed to see;

1. Fortune's right arm clearly knocks McGregor's left out of the way and prohibits the keeper from catching the ball. Clear foul. Keeper's are far too protected, but it was a foul as far as the rules go.

2. McDonald would have little to moan about if his goal was chopped off for offside. Very close.

3. Never saw Lafferty's tackle, but I hope to fuck he meant it. He should have saved it for that retard Robson however.

4. Big Jock Knew.

Said the same myself m8. I haven't seen the replay on it so I won't rage red here, but it did look offside at first view.

Yeah, me too.

He got about 8 favourable decisions the year that the SPL made us play 8 games in 4 days for "sporting integrity".

dsc01118o.jpg

Leading in with the arms. FOUL

Exactly!

Great post :sherlock: don't let any Tims say "we were robbed"

Think it was a goal myself but as you say lafferty's tackle was abysmal and he was pish to be fair although did win won great corner.

In all fairness, seeing the state nickerless was in in the sky studio, am absolutely DELIGHTED Lafferty played today