Davy Weir

numansnewman

mcculloch will be next captain i think, not my choice but hes good pals with walter

cant see any other leaders in squad

wilsons far too young, and you like s davis artur, never a captain, hes a headless chicken at times and has far too many poor games where hes posted missing

davie weir has been sensational for us but its clear to me he is done, hes been struggling for a while now and is so so slow, if he sees out the season he deserves player of the year as it is his last and he deserved it last year!

(tu)

There are no 'captain material' players in our current squad.

Danny Wilson has only just turned 18, and has a hell of a lot of learning, and growing up to do, but, he's going about it in the right way.

I thought Weir was pulled all over the place today.

Amac..he is teaching a very talented defender,give him a break,he is 39 and doing 3 jobs.

captain,defender and teacher.

I very rarely give Weir criticism but I thought he was poor today.

That's not saying that he is a bad player to look up to. If Wilson wants to improve then he has the right man to teach him.

Davie Weir has been absolutely outstanding for Rangers and arguably Walter's best pound for pound signing of all time. Seems to me certain people continue to write him off based purely on his age and not his performances.

There's only one defender better than him in Scotland right now and that's Bougherra - no one else comes close.

Davie Weir has been absolutely outstanding for Rangers and arguably Walter's best pound for pound signing of all time. Seems to me certain people continue to write him off based purely on his age and not his performances.

There's only one defender better than him in Scotland right now and that's Bougherra - no one else comes close.

here here i ll second that

boogie aint loyal though...Weir will retire..Wilson will slide in and Weir will have been the major influence.

boogie..mmmm!..dissapears and nothing happens..i think he is working his ticket.