Its up!

TheNuts

lafferty is a fucking idiot....his tackle is disgusting.

could have snapped his leg!!

fair game having a bit of a tussle but that is just shocking.

can you imagine the uproar from the forum if one of them did that to one of your players!!!!!?

can you imagine the uproar from the forum if one of them did that to one of your players!!!!!?

Not only that, he did f all for the team today.

do you know what i fucking hate about the BBC highlights -

how the commentator makes it so blindinly obvious that hes already watched the game but still makes snide little comments, and not the ones hed make if he saw it first time round

how the commentator makes it so blindinly obvious that hes already watched the game but still makes snide little comments, and not the ones hed make if he saw it first time round

im pritty sure its just the radio commentary...ahah

cant imagine him getting that excited about a game hes already watched tbh.

No - Dado is right - the tit records it after and it sounds stupid.

I must admit a guilty pleasure of watching the Gers goal over and over seeing the reactions of the different players :D It's actually a beautiful header.

You are a fucking twat.

What a fucking statement to make, you fucking Uncle Tom.

what the hell is wrong with you mate?

of course if was a horrible tackle...i believe a forum is where people express their opinions and that is my opinion.

and nah i dont have an uncle tom.

You are a fucking twat.

What a fucking statement to make, you fucking Uncle Tom.

what the hell is wrong with you mate?

of course if was a horrible tackle...i believe a forum is where people express their opinions and that is my opinion.

and nah i dont have an uncle tom.

good on you mate stick up for yourself. we were on the back foot and going down to 10 men would've been the last thing we wanted. lafferty had a complete rush to the head and was a bit of a twat

No - Dado is right - the tit records it after and it sounds stupid.

I must admit a guilty pleasure of watching the Gers goal over and over seeing the reactions of the different players :D It's actually a beautiful header.

ahaha what a fus acting like hes all surprised and getting all exicted.

imagine him sitting there rehearsing what he will say ahah

header wasnt as good as in lyon though!

wish i could get a hold of rod stewards burds video she took when lee smashed it in but ahah...

You're being ridiculous - all Lafferty was guilty of was poor timing and it looked much worse than it was. But, hats off to Lafferty for piling on to the sense of injustice felt by the sporting wing.

The ref got it bang on - just as he did for the savage attack on McGregor for the non-goal :uk:

The save at the end just gets better and better.

he is worldclass at stopping the ball...far better than alexander, i feel so safe with him between the posts.

but i dont think he is great with balls in the air (corners, crosses)

Fortune's "goal" is an example.

I said on another thread the goal should have stood. After watching it again and again, it certainly should not have. Lafferty should ahve been sent off though.

You're right about the foul on McGregor, but you're wrong on Lafferty.

Watch it at normal speed. He's clearly going for the ball, but Hinkel gets there first and Lafferty tries to pull out of the challenge but it's too late. However, you can see that there's little impact by the fact Lafferty's leg retracts allowing Hinkel to remove his. Had Kyle not done so, it would have been a broken leg and a red card. You can also see Lafferty raise his hand instantly in apology.

So I don't think there was any intent. It was just a fractionally late, high speed challenge which wasn't as bad as it could have been due to Lafferty's late, but just in time, caution.

It did look bad but the ref actually got both big decisions right. It was the little 50-50s that he gave to the tims all day that annoyed me.

Also, why didn't Loovens get red for his charge and stranglehold on our players in the wall?

Not only that, he did f all for the team today.

Apart from battle like a Trojan for the corner that we equalised from.

<cr>

You're being ridiculous - all Lafferty was guilty of was poor timing and it looked much worse than it was. But, hats off to Lafferty for piling on to the sense of injustice felt by the sporting wing.

The ref got it bang on - just as he did for the savage attack on McGregor for the non-goal :uk:

fair play if thats the way you look at it.

i just feel let down by lafferty today, disgusted by his performance and attitude.

he went into that tackle leg outstretched right into the cunts shin.

believe me, youd find it hard to find someone who hates the tims as much as i do, but it was a tackle that let the side down.

can you imagine if that wee fen**n ref sent him off....christ we would have lost about 4-0!

When the Lafferty challenge went in i thought "yellow card" - it was late - and high - but you must take into account the time of the game.

An unpunished challenge in the first 20 minutes (Robson's late tackle for example) is likely to be a yellow in the 2nd half.

Lafferty's challenge would have been a straight red if it was done in the 2nd half. But it wasnt. So no red (tu)

That's the reality of refereeing - its why players always go in for the big hits early.

They do it on MOTD as well :anguish: