Got two tickets for tomorrow....

CF5LOYAL

It's my Birthday tomorrow and my papa (who's an accies season ticket holder) got me a ticket for the game tomorrow but it's in with the Accies fans :lol: The other ticket who is for my brother, who is also an accies fan.

What do I do? should I just go or tell my brother to sell it to someone on his bus? :lol:

The ticket is for the Main Stand row K.

It's my Birthday tomorrow and my papa (who's an accies season ticket holder) got me a ticket for the game tomorrow but it's in with the Accies fans :lol: The other ticket who is for my brother, who is also an accies fan.

What do I do? should I just go or tell my brother to sell it to someone on his bus? :lol:

Just go.

Just go, just start jumping around when we score don't suppose they would be too happy.

Just go.

Just asked my brother and it's for their ST seats, right next to the Directors box, if you see someone getting a doin' in the accies end it's me :lol:

You think the coppers will let me in the Rangers end if it's not a sell out?

Just asked my brother and it's for their ST seats, right next to the Directors box, if you see someone getting a doin' in the accies end it's me :lol:

You think the coppers will let me in the Rangers end if it's not a sell out?

No.