Dodds gets stuck into Wilson and Fleck

trueblue79

danny wilson is a celtic fan anyway so do you not think he'll be holding out for a move away.???

and fleck isn't signing a new deal because he's not getting 1st team football.

Billy dodds was right to get stuck in to them. (tu)

well said

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he was right in what he was saying. the have a chance to play for the best team in Scotland and they are rejecting contracts that have been offered to them.

they know what the situation at the club id and they could leave to get better deals in england, but they might not get a game every week!

but that is the chance they will need to take if they do decide to leave rangers.

i would prefare them to stay and become great players for rangers, but money does talk these days!

Every time we get a young player through, we get fucking told that he's a Celtic fan.

I've heard the same pish about Burke, Adam and Alan Hutton - it's all a load of fucking shite!

The only one that's ever been the case is McCormack, and no-one ever even claimed anything about him.

A further read through this whole thread and it's a big :power_of_anguish: from me.

"That's it Billy, get fucking stuck into these two 18 year old lads who haven't played 30 games between them when you know absolutely fuck all about the contract situation!"

Fuck me, give me strength.

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

If they have really knocked back offers, they should be hung out to dry.

Why?

Do you know how much they've been offered?

I know you don't, and I know the Sun doesn't know either.

Who'd want to be a young guy at Rangers? If it's not Smith dropping you for nothing, it's the fans hanging you on the back of (yet another) piece of guesswork by the Sun.

Every time we get a young player through, we get fucking told that he's a Celtic fan.

I've heard the same pish about Burke, Adam and Alan Hutton - it's all a load of fucking shite!

The only one that's ever been the case is McCormack, and no-one ever even claimed anything about him.

It's really sad when you think about it. Why are people so eager to tear down our players?

It's really sad when you think about it. Why are people so eager to tear down our players?

I know that I in particular have been harsh on Lafferty, but he's a £4m footballer who has played nearly 160 professional games.

Digging Fleck and Wilson on the basis of a shite Billy Dodds article - just incredible.

Everyone who posted in this thread saying 'Well done Billy' should be properly fucking ashamed of themselves.

Guest The Brown Brogue

I think in the case of Burke is it not because his dad is/was a season ticket holder at the piggery?

Cant say i've ever heard Hutton or Adam being accused of being tims, however in the case of McCormack I remember after he had left us there was a write-up about how he had kept it quiet that he was a rampant celtic fan whilst he was playing for us.

Its in the agents favour to push for a sale every time,extended contracts are of little monetary value to these fuckers, they will be turning the players heads at every opportunity, eg "Big Caldwells making a mint at Wigan and your 3 times the player he is" blah blah.

I dont see Dodds saying too much wrong.

I think in the case of Burke is it not because his dad is/was a season ticket holder at the piggery?

Cant say i've ever heard Hutton or Adam being accused of being tims, however in the case of McCormack I remember after he had keft us there was a write-up about how he had kept it quiet that he was a rampant celtic fan whilst he was playing for us.

Maybe I've been on here too long, but I definitely heard that both Hutton and Adam were tims.

I asked Adam myself and he just laughed!

Its in the agents favour to push for a sale every time,extended contracts are of little monetary value to these fuckers, they will be turning the players heads at every opportunity, eg "Big Caldwells making a mint at Wigan and your 3 times the player he is" blah blah.

I dont see Dodds saying too much wrong.

He is three times the player that Caldwell is, and will hopefully be a first teamer next year.

Perhaps the wages offered didn't reflect that, and if so, he has every right to reject the offer.

He isn't a Broadfoot, for example. He knows that Rangers is probably the best he'll do, so will jump at any contract offer. Wilson could piss off down to the Premiership and a number of teams would take him on £12,000 a week.

Time to show some ambition Rangers, this lad could be the future!

See all this shite about Wilson being a Celtic fan, what a load of pish :anguish:

As for Dodds, he can take a fuck to himself. He knows the same as we do - very little.

Another fucking media whore.

how is it a load of pish.??? are you saying he's not.?? or it doesn't matter.????

it was a ex youth player that i heard it from, & he was also a celtic fan.