"A H*ns a H*n for a' that"

mccoist355

Do you not find it depressing that BP9 still doesn't get the point?

I just think he's (assuming he is a he??) a cunt !!

A cunt that enjoys winding up his fellow Rangers fans.

A cunt who thinks because he (or she) and the wife don't find h** offensive we're all being super sensative.

A cunt who either fails to see how this affects the Rangers,

or just a cunt who DOES and enjoys to pick at the scab.

A cunt who was in NI for 3 years and came out with a chip on his soldier (sp error on purpose).

A cunt who can laugh a lot.

Basically, just a cunt.

* note to BP9 - hope you keep on laughing an pretending to follow the Rangers.

** just incase you missed it BP9, I believe you are a cunt.

*** if I'd had met you in Manchaster I would've dropped you, that's not a threat of voilence that you've accused

people on here of before (which there was not). I just reckon if I had met you then it would've confirmed the fact

that you are a cunt, thusly I wouldn't have been able to control myself.

**** cunt !!

EDIT - did I mention that I think you're a cunt?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If certain posters can't bring constructive points to this debate then they should leave this thread for people who wish to do so.

Cancelling the TV License is NOT an option and i won't even get in to the stupidity of that suggestion.

I personally couldn't give 2 fu*ks what names i am called at a football match or in the media so long as ALL fans and ALL teams are subjected to the same treatment.

However, this whole tit for tat scenario only arose after MOPE's and their media chums decided to target Rangers and the fans and NO ONE ELSE.

Celtic Football Club issued a directive stating that employees could be sacked for using the H word

The PSNI declared the H word Sectarian when used in such context

The BBC have promised on more than 1 occasion that they would desist from using the H word gratuitously and they have not.

If certain people want to demonise the Rangers support and the songs we sing then it is up to US to take the fight to them and stop turning the other cheek.Pandering to bullies only gets you bullied even more.Some Rangers fans would do well to remember that and see this issue as more than just taking "offence" at a silly little word - H**.

At last - someone actually discussing the issue with some common sense !

Hi well you both are Vanguard Bears so I would expect that. Bored are we of discussing it on your forum. :) If this is really up for debate it should be moved to the debating section.

A tad divisive given the good relationship between boards ;) There are more than just those on VB who agree with the view

There are many things, that some wont agree with, that ultimately have an effect on EVERY Rangers fan, regardless of their nationality, creed, religion, sex, political views. For many years, we have been subjected to whats known as "chip chip", lots of little things, digs, which over time, build up to create a general view that Rangers (and fans by association) are bad. Just dismissing the "little things" leaves you more open for bigger things, and, many little things can create the same damage.

For me its simple, any perceived attack, how perhaps insignificant it may seem, is worth defending. I am not an antisocial violent bigot, as I am sure you arent, as arent many others, yet, we are portrayed as such, day in day out without comeback, and, I dont agree with it.

FYI Outlaw I am friends with Schwantz and he knows full well I am winding him up. Although, I do have to say if the cap fits!

A cunt who thinks because he (or she) and the wife don't find h** offensive we're all being super sensative.

A cunt who was in NI for 3 years and came out with a chip on his soldier (sp error on purpose).

Basically, just a cunt.

*** if I'd had met you in Manchaster I would've dropped you, that's not a threat of voilence that you've accused

people on here of before (which there was not). I just reckon if I had met you then it would've confirmed the fact

**** cunt !!

Now that's just offensive. My father who was a good old fashion Bear would have disapproved of the lack of respect shown to another bear.

If certain posters can't bring constructive points to this debate then they should leave this thread for people who wish to do so.

Cancelling the TV License is NOT an option and i won't even get in to the stupidity of that suggestion.

I personally couldn't give 2 fu*ks what names i am called at a football match or in the media so long as ALL fans and ALL teams are subjected to the same treatment.

However, this whole tit for tat scenario only arose after MOPE's and their media chums decided to target Rangers and the fans and NO ONE ELSE.

Celtic Football Club issued a directive stating that employees could be sacked for using the H word

The PSNI declared the H word Sectarian when used in such context

The BBC have promised on more than 1 occasion that they would desist from using the H word gratuitously and they have not.

If certain people want to demonise the Rangers support and the songs we sing then it is up to US to take the fight to them and stop turning the other cheek.Pandering to bullies only gets you bullied even more.Some Rangers fans would do well to remember that and see this issue as more than just taking "offence" at a silly little word - H**.

At last - someone actually discussing the issue with some common sense !

Hi well you both are Vanguard Bears so I would expect that. Bored are we of discussing it on your forum. :) If this is really up for debate it should be moved to the debating section.

A tad divisive given the good relationship between boards ;) There are more than just those on VB who agree with the view

There are many things, that some wont agree with, that ultimately have an effect on EVERY Rangers fan, regardless of their nationality, creed, religion, sex, political views. For many years, we have been subjected to whats known as "chip chip", lots of little things, digs, which over time, build up to create a general view that Rangers (and fans by association) are bad. Just dismissing the "little things" leaves you more open for bigger things, and, many little things can create the same damage.

For me its simple, any perceived attack, how perhaps insignificant it may seem, is worth defending. I am not an antisocial violent bigot, as I am sure you arent, as arent many others, yet, we are portrayed as such, day in day out without comeback, and, I dont agree with it.

FYI Outlaw I am friends with Schwantz and he knows full well I am winding him up. Although, I do have to say if the cap fits!

Are you? damn girl, beginning to doubt your taste here :P

Are you? damn girl, beginning to doubt your taste here :P

Sometimes we all have to laugh at ourselves. There's a game starting soon which I am going to watch and I don't have to pay a TV license either. :):21::21::21:

Basically, just a cunt.

*** if I'd had met you in Manchaster I would've dropped you, that's not a threat of violence that you've accused

**** cunt !!

:lol:

Basically, just a cunt.

**** cunt !!

:lol: I got under your skin easy enough based on the strength of my argument - oh an I love the old internet hardman thing (after I left the thread) - glad I came back for a sneek peek though I would have hated to miss that tirade) - nearly had me quaking in my boots. OH and for the record - the one thing about a cnut is that as a male I find them usful and desirable - its just the majority that finds it offensive and using your argument it should be banned.

:lol: Still laughing AT YOU ! (In caps for effect!)

Basically, just a cunt.

**** cunt !!

:lol: I got under your skin easy enough based on the strength of my argument - oh an I love the old internet hardman thing (after I left the thread) - glad I came back for a sneek peek though I would have hated to miss that tirade) - nearly had me quaking in my boots. OH and for the record - the one thing about a cnut is that as a male I find them usful and desirable - its just the majority that finds it offensive and using your argument it should be banned.

:lol: Still laughing AT YOU ! (In caps for effect!)

Shut up peter,your making a "cunt" of yourself.

Shut up peter,your making a "cunt" of yourself.

.. and this from the person who started 2 threads tonight - one saying ignore the ** massive laugh at celtic thread ** as we should only be concerned with ourselves and one so concerned about what they were thinking you posted a list from a Celtic forum where you had ovviously had been to see how they were - double standards methinks - and yet I am making a 'c' out of myself :lol: Oh the irony!

For those who are interested.

Dear

Thank you for your e-mail regarding 'Off the Ball' broadcast on 23 January.

We are sorry that you were offended by the contents of the sketch which

featured in Off The Ball on Saturday 23 January. It certainly was not the

programme's intention to have that effect and we apologise to all members

of the audience who were offended by any references made within the sketch

in question.

We regularly remind production teams about the use of language, which some

may find offensive and the importance of context in any such use.

Please be assured that your feelings about this matter have been fully

registered and have been made available to senior BBC management.

Thank you once again for taking the trouble to contact us.

Regards

BBC Information

Seems the BBC have no real problem with what has been said on off the ball.

Dear

in question.

Regards

BBC Information

Seems the BBC have no real problem with what has been said on off the ball.

Perhaps if they undertook to ban the word from their shows (depending on context obviously) then their audience wouldn't be offended.

I won't hold my breath.

Dear

in question.

Regards

BBC Information

Snap. Got mine 10 mins ago.

You never know, maybe a words been said and it wont be used again. Won't hold my breath.

Basically, just a cunt.

**** cunt !!

Sorry, but that is way out of order - others have been banned for much less

Dear

in question.

Regards

BBC Information

Snap. Got mine 10 mins ago.

You never know, maybe a words been said and it wont be used again. Won't hold my breath.

There would have been hell to pay if the word tim had been used.

Double standards again.