Carlos Cuellar webchat

Ibroxblue

Why do people persist with that fucking cunt?

He left the team in the shit for personal gain. Fuck him and his fucking buck teeth.

I couldn't give a shit if he broke both legs gobbling the leaping leprechaun, the fucking twat.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He left the team in the shit for personal gain. Fuck him and his fucking buck teeth.

I couldn't give a shit if he broke both legs gobbling the leaping leprechaun, the fucking twat.

Your posts are great :pierre:

I'm still struggling to see how this forum is persisting with you. It's only a matter of time.

I'm still struggling to see how this forum is persisting with you. It's only a matter of time.

Nail head hit on - not in that order tho :sherlock:

Nail head hit on - not in that order tho :sherlock:

Dear me.

What is it today, 'Ruddie is a t*rrier' time?

As good as the cunt was, he left Rangers in the shit. End of story. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a week prior to him fucking off he gave the usual 'I love Rangers' shite before personally invoking a clause to leave. A clause which prevented Rangers getting more dough for the cunt than they could have. The guy is a fanny.

You persist with your love-in of these cunts if you want, I'll pass.

Just to recap, I'm apparently 'suspect' because I have no time for a ex-player who left Rangers in the shit and who now plays for an ex-C*ltic manager? And you want him, and by extension, the manager to do well? And I'm the 'suspect'?

Have a fucking word with yourselves.

What is it you find upsetting Abigail-May, the sweary words or the contrary opinion?

No, he left because we didn't have a midfield and him leaving was the only way we could afford to buy Davis, Mendes and Edu after we were papped out of the CL. The club wanted (needed) him to leave.

We wouldn't have won the league last season without a midfield and we wouldn't have therefore won the league if Cuellar had stayed.

No, he left because we didn't have a midfield and him leaving was the only way we could afford to buy Davis, Mendes and Edu after we were papped out of the CL. The club wanted (needed) him to leave.

We wouldn't have won the league last season without a midfield and we wouldn't have therefore won the league if Cuellar had stayed.

You are honestly trying to tell me that that was Cuellar's intention and motivation?

I'm not saying nothing good came out of him leaving, quite the contrary. You're kind of proving my point. Him leaving allowed Rangers to buy players who actually helped to win the league and don't seem in any great rush to leave the club in the shit.

Cuellar left for Cuellar's benefit. Fuck 'im.

You are honestly trying to tell me that that was Cuellar's intention and motivation?

I'm not saying nothing good came out of him leaving, quite the contrary. You're kind of proving my point. Him leaving allowed Rangers to buy players who actually helped to win the league and don't seem in any great rush to leave the club in the shit.

Yes, it's what I believe. If Cuellar was all set for leaving then why was he going to all the Rangers games before he left, including Kaunus at home and Falkirk away? What other of our players not in the squad were at these games?

Why did the Rangers management deny there was any get-out clause prior to Kaunus and then one suddenly materialised after we were knocked out?

I'll always have an affection for the big guy because of what he did in the previous season, and for what I believe he did when he agreed to leave us.

You believe what you want to, but I don't believe it's correct (although neither of us can prove it one way or the other).

Yes, it's what I believe. If Cuellar was all set for leaving then why was he going to all the Rangers games before he left, including Kaunus at home and Falkirk away? What other of our players not in the squad were at these games?

Why did the Rangers management deny there was any get-out clause prior to Kaunus and then one suddenly materialised after we were knocked out?

I'll always have an affection for the big guy because of what he did in the previous season, and for what I believe he did when he agreed to leave us.

You believe what you want to, but I don't believe it's correct (although neither of us can prove it one way or the other).

I'm more inclined to believe the club than the player.

There's no way he left for the 'good' of Rangers. No way at all.

Cuellar left because we went out of Europe and it suited both parties after that happened.

I believe their was a released clause, they are standard in the majority of la liga contracts so it’s not a massive leap to think he might want one in his uk contract. As for it not being mentioned, why the hell would you……

Cuellar left because we went out of Europe and it suited both parties after that happened.

I believe their was a released clause, they are standard in the majority of la liga contracts so it’s not a massive leap to think he might want one in his uk contract. As for it not being mentioned, why the hell would you……

My recollection is that it was specifically denied during a meeting between fans and SDM/Bain/Walter.

I wonder what would have happened to Rangers if Cuellar hadn't "wanted" to leave?

My favourite memory of him is an insane backwards header out for a corner away to Sporting. Their deliveries from free-kicks were outstanding all night, and he dealt with everything.

My favourite memory of him was when Jim Beglin, a commentator with years of experience, actually ran out of words to describe how well he was playing in Florence :praise:

My recollection is that it was specifically denied during a meeting between fans and SDM/Bain/Walter.

I wonder what would have happened to Rangers if Cuellar hadn't "wanted" to leave?

I think your recollection is wrong, they said they wouldn't look to sell him, they had no choice if the bid was matched of course.

I agree with you though, it suited walter and Sir david for him to leave and it wouldn't surprise me if he was touted about after we got beaten, whether that was by his agent or someone doing it on rangers behalf we will never know........

Fair point but then that Lafferty/Miller/Velicka money could also have better spent - on that midfield.

Fair point but then that Lafferty/Miller/Velicka money could also have better spent - on that midfield.

the money spent on Miller was money well spent.

the money spent on Miller was money well spent.

Well then, £4.75 million could have got us some width and creativity?

I don't think anyone could argue with that. Why buy 3 forwards when we were screaming out for a midfielder?

However given that had already happened and we didn't have the CL cash, the club management had to do something at that point.

What is it you find upsetting Abigail-May, the sweary words or the contrary opinion?

I think it's more to do with the fact you're a total cunt.

My favourite memory of him is an insane backwards header out for a corner away to Sporting. Their deliveries from free-kicks were outstanding all night, and he dealt with everything.

It's a shame how it ended, but he was outstanding.

My favourite memory was the cheeky hand ball against Celtic which at the time I thought he was an idiot for doing until McGregor saved the penalty before going of injured if I remember correctly. I agree with jsut about everyone else though, I'd have loved to see him partnered with Boughie and Hutton.

It's a shame how it ended, but he was outstanding.

My favourite memory was the cheeky hand ball against Celtic which at the time I thought he was an idiot for doing until McGregor saved the penalty before going of injured if I remember correctly. I agree with jsut about everyone else though, I'd have loved to see him partnered with Boughie and Hutton.

Eh ? did that not end up costing us the match as we went onto get beaten..... <cr>

It's the fact you are going against the grain in almost every thread you post in just to get a reaction. You are just coming across as a total prick.