Carlos Cuellar webchat

Ibroxblue

Q: As an Aberdeen fan I'm wondering, what made you leave Rangers for Villa? Is it better there or did you enjoy Rangers more?

A: What made me make the change were my ambitions in the sport and the chance to play in a league as competitive as the Premier League. The year with Rangers, though, was probably the best of my career and it was very hard for me to leave.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/other-sports/live/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were in a world where we didnt have to sell...

Hutton Cuellar and Bougherra would have the formation of a pretty oustanding fucking defence

Sasa's mazey runs wouldn't go a miss either.

I would put him in there... Its unreal, when you think about it, how much of a perfect partnership Bougherra and Cuellar would be

Hutton Cuellar and Bougherra would have the formation of a pretty oustanding fucking defence

If only, just a pity we never had them all at once. Imagine a defensive partnership of Cuellar and Bougherra :drool:

If only, just a pity we never had them all at once. Imagine a defensive partnership of Cuellar and Bougherra :drool:

:crywank:

Cuellar could have made a big name for himself at Rangers but oh well he can stick with his mid table Villa :pierre:

Villa are a good side, certainly better than mid table.

Boring as fuck though.