Rangers Player of the Year / Young Player of the year

who did u vote for and why :)

i voted Barry Ferguson.. and Charlie Adam

as since the hibs(3-0 ibrox) game i think Bazza has been carried this team by himself.. before that i thought stevie smith was our best player of the season but Barrys really came 2 form since that game

and Charlie Adam.. although he has alot 2 improve upon he has wivout doubt made the biggest diffrence out of all the other young players this year

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...~990464,00.html

hemdani came a close 2nd for me

Voted same as you. McGregor second and Hemdani a very close 3rd. Ferguson's been a controversial figure this year but some of his performances have been unbelievable, especially of late.

who did u vote for and why :)

i voted Barry Ferguson.. and Charlie Adam

as since the hibs(3-0 ibrox) game i think Bazza has been carried this team by himself.. before that i thought stevie smith was our best player of the season but Barrys really came 2 form since that game

and Charlie Adam.. although he has alot 2 improve upon he has wivout doubt made the biggest diffrence out of all the other young players this year

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...~990464,00.html

Agreed with votes and reasons.

Going to go with Ferguson and Adam.

Ferguson due to his quality and ability, the fact that at one stage it looked like he was heading out the Ibrox door but continued to fight and battle on the pitch. He has carried the team once again and proved that he is the best player in Scotland.

Adam because last season he was playing in the First division, he has managed to score 10 goals for midfield and started the majority of games. He is the most improved youngster at the club. Although I dont see him as a regular 1st team player he is worthy of the young player award.