More Than 10 Points Ahead?

Chookes

Our goal difference is 19 better than there's, almost double. They're struggling to score and have a shaky defence so I don't see them closing that huge gap.

An extra half point ahead of the scum? I don't see them closing the points gap come May but we know the importance of GD.

Our attack and defence deserve a lot credit (tu).

Our goal difference is 19 better than there's, almost double. They're struggling to score and have a shaky defence so I don't see them closing that huge gap.

An extra half point ahead of the scum? I don't see them closing the points gap come May but we know the importance of GD.

Our attack and defence deserve a lot credit (tu).

A big thank you to a certain Mr. Boyd for that. (And Miller too of course..)

No, they have a game in hand.

You're assuming they'll win that game in hand.

You Dont know with Septic Now there shakey and panicing like a nun in a cucumber feild , wouldnt be suprised if they dropped more points :21:

Our attack and defence deserve a lot credit (tu) .

A big thank you to a certain Mr. Boyd for that. (And Miller too of course..)

and Samaras

In our position you should always assume that they will win their game in hand. If we were in their position you would assume that we would lose it. That way when/ if they slip up its a bonus for us. If it was the other way round and we slipped up with the game in hand it wouldnt be as bad a blow if you were thinking that you didnt have the points in the first place. Common sense really :)