How to empty the bheggar end in jig time !

BLUEDIGNITY

Why not sign a tim??? Anyone who is good enough should be able to play for any team no matter what their religion is. Your parents brought you up all wrong if thats the way you think....BIGOT :pierre:

(tu) You got me all wrong I'm no bigot I'm a zealot ! :sherlock:

Why not sign a tim??? Anyone who is good enough should be able to play for any team no matter what their religion is. Your parents brought you up all wrong if thats the way you think....BIGOT :pierre:

away you go Keenybops - your new dream team already a goal down - looks like the new Killie signing has made a bigger impact that the Liverpool and Spurs bench-warmer !!!!

stick yer keano up your arse 1-0 to killie :party: :party: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

It's not the Tim's I mind, it's the thick mhanky Tims that support that crap team :craphead:

Tim odds cut from 5/1 to 2/1 after the supermarket sweep ffs even the bookies are being swept along, lets have Killie empty the end and get them back to 5s plus.

Called that one spot on, i was out my chair like a Rangers goal when that one went in.