Gay footballers..

Your question has been answered, why would someone come out and admit he was gay. It is still taboo amongst football players. I for one would not be keen sharing a dressing room with an openly gay person, would you?

why? its not like he's gonna shove one up you while your tying your laces is it?

You clearly don`t know how good looking I am!

It is a man`s game nobody likes men pretending to be girls in the dressing room.

to say nothing of how hard it is to play footbal properly in tight leather and a ball gag.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that there was a lot of talk that Xisco was going to come out after photo's of him kissing a bloke surfaced on t'internet.

Did that ever actually happen?

e

who is he ?

Xisco played for Newcastle in 2008, didnt cut it in england and got sold back to spain. Apparently he decided to go home after playing portsmouth. Sol Campbell was all over him like a rash :D

I remember that there was a lot of talk that Xisco was going to come out after photo's of him kissing a bloke surfaced on t'internet.

Did that ever actually happen?

e

who is he ?

Xisco played for Newcastle in 2008, didnt cut it in england and got sold back to spain. Apparently he decided to go home after playing portsmouth. Sol Campbell was all over him like a rash :D

man that's just wrong :lol: didn't think Campbell was gay fs :mellow:

During his career, he was plagued with rumors of homosexuality despite being heterosexual. Campbell and his family have struggled with the hate-campaigns. Campbell's brother John was jailed in 2005 after assaulting a man who called his brother gay.[34]

In 2008, he began dating interior designer, Fiona Baratt. The two are now engaged.[35]

Guest johngers
It's fucking embarrassing that in the 21st century those footballers (and other sportsmen) that are gay feel they can't come out because of the abuse they'd inevitably get.

Why, reckon you'd be in with a shout of bumming one?

Fuckadmin.gif

It's fucking embarrassing that in the 21st century those footballers (and other sportsmen) that are gay feel they can't come out because of the abuse they'd inevitably get.

Why, reckon you'd be in with a shout of bumming one?

Fuckadmin.gif

Who says I haven't already? ;)

Weren't Dyer, Campbell and Cole meant to be the guys involved in the NOTW video where they were sucking each other off or something or have I had too much red wine?

Sol Campbell was interviewed on Football Focus talking about his forthcoming wedding with Martin Keown (interviewer, not who he's marrying). Though they never mentioned whether it was to another groom or to a bride, so either he's openly coming out or... he's getting a beard.