Zemmama

WilfredJ

I was hoping someone was going to go right through him, and give him something proper to cry, and roll about the place, about!

Good player AT TIMES, far too inconsistant, and a diving scrote.

I was hoping someone was going to go right through him, and give him something proper to cry, and roll about the place, about!

Good player AT TIMES, far too inconsistant, and a diving scrote.

Got the impression that Thomson REALLY wanted to not long after the dive, but held back after being booked earlier.

Lafferty and Papac had a couple of wee nips at him in the second half. Lafferty in particular managed to stand on his foot, and cutely managed to do it without the officials seeing it.

i absolutely hate him. A right wee kunt of a player but the kind of player you want in your team. I reckon we could do worse and go for him in the summer if he is cheap

He wouldn't come cheap.

Certainly one of Hibs' most talented players and he was been linked with a 2 million pound move to Standard Liege a few months back.

i absolutely hate him. A right wee kunt of a player but the kind of player you want in your team. I reckon we could do worse and go for him in the summer if he is cheap

He can get hiself to fuck wouldnt want him anywhere near us

hes a wee runt , enjoyed novo giving him pelters while he was warming up and big kyle trying to get in his way when he was taking a through in, when everyone turned on him he totally s**t himself and tried to stay away from the ball. he even had to get a wee cuddle from the hivs players at halftime while leaving the pitch

Tore us apart in the first half. Did nothing in the second. Has as much skill though as any of our players. Not sure he has what it takes to be in a side the size and stature of The Rangers.

Would give him a pass tbh. Did not stand up and be counted when it mattered.

A dirty wee diving, cheating scrote.

A poor mans Novo IMO.

He's technically far superior to Novo

Go and have a look at the quality of the goals Novos scored for us over the seasons and come back and see me.

Cant see the Morrocan Zidane pulling off a quarter of them.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl
A dirty wee diving, cheating scrote.

A poor mans Novo IMO.

He's technically far superior to Novo

Go and have a look at the quality of the goals Novos scored for us over the seasons and come back and see me.

Cant see the Morrocan Zidane pulling off a quarter of them.

Zemmama clearly has a better 1st touch and is better at dribbling. If he played for us, I'm sure he would score some quality goals.

Quality goals doesn't mean your superb technically.