Admin

markybear

I think he might of put it onto linear mode..

wud that make it White instead of blue. I've had it in linear mode before accidentaly and it doesn't seem to b the same thing badger?

Post a screenshot.

can u tell me how to do that Gary. Then I'll post it up for u bud

I think he might of put it onto linear mode..

wud that make it White instead of blue. I've had it in linear mode before accidentaly and it doesn't seem to b the same thing badger?

Post a screenshot.

can u tell me how to do that Gary. Then I'll post it up for u bud

Press Prt Sc

SysRQ Button

Then paste on paint.

It's just you.

Fuckadmin.gif

I was just about to ask what the reputation points insinuated ie does minus mean u dont have a reputation ...now i know ....

boy oh boy you aint half lettin the springburn boys down mate ,and dont hide behind that chinaland pish cause u like a wee visit or two to oriental cuisine

in springburn way ffs :uk:

It's just you.

Fuckadmin.gif

I was just about to ask what the reputation points insinuated ie does minus mean u dont have a reputation ...now i know ....

boy oh boy you aint half lettin the springburn boys down mate ,and dont hide behind that chinaland pish cause u like a wee visit or two to oriental cuisine

hahahahahah

It's just you.

Fuckadmin.gif

hahahahahah

lol mate and look whats happened, before i reply to you im on a 2 rep...

now im back to 1 lol

whats going on ...its about time you found a bride ,and got your arse back

to the north of glasgow ffs..