UB & TBO

adamlafferty

They get on my nerves sometimes, there endless

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, welcome to the Modern Day Rangers Fan.

Saddens me, it really does.....

Its a joke that it really is if it wasnt for TBO & UB ibrox would be like a morgue.

That's the sad truth.

Truth is, we really shouldn't need The Blue Order or indeed ourselves, the fact that the singing at Ibrox stopped was the reason the Groups Started, to try and inject a bit of life back into the place.

Sadly people like him above, would rather sit on his hands, and be a general boring bastard.

I mean we tried our best in govan front some people aye did help us and that but the minute you stand up to do something e.g sing or wave a flag or that you just get told to sit down and shut up.

Preaching to the Choir buddy, I thought you boys were doing a good job, we could see you trying to get songs going from CR1, Tifo's looked good too :D

Cheers mate. It just wasnt happnin for us

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should stick at it man, do a leaflet drop at a game let the people around you know whats going on.

I sit in GF1 and regularly try and get a song going and it was a good laugh having people signing with us for a change until the jobsworths told you to sit down!

I seen the banners etc but didnt really know what was going on and had heard it mentioned a few times on here, should do all you can to either keep it going or restart me and my brother and few others that sit with us would gladly help!