UB & TBO

adamlafferty

A very enjoyable night. Apart from the usual jobsworth stewards there were no problems at all.

It is always nice to see the groups standing together, it is a shame that the club would not allow this more often. Maybe then we would have a better chance of getting more people to join in with the singing.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great as usual guys you made a cold night and dross game bearable and i cant get the ole ole ole ola super rangers song out my head. Well done keep up the good work the atmosphere seems to be slowly coming back.

Fantastic night once again with the UB, TBO & GFB :D i was with them with my mates at the Hamilton replay, ST Johnstone CIS Semi Final and again tonight, i was sitting next to that drunk guy who was singing "Stand up for the Champions" and everyone start to chant "Ughhh Ughh" to the tune of it taking the piss out of him :lol: Brilliant night i look forward to more (tu)

From what I have been hearing GFB are no more.

yeah mate it was never going to work

the govan isnt a place for a singing section and never will be

but we had a great time and hope to join in with the existing groups throughout the rest of the season

Guest therabbitt

I watched them more than the game to be honest, much more exciting at times! Pointing at each other in that tiny wee space had me pishing myself.

Brilliant stuff (tu)

Was the GFB lot in with yous?

Aye i seen 4 of them

Is that it, I thought they had loads

Not sure if they have loads, on their bebo page there is only 8 or something of them, i only know 4 to speak to and they were there

there are around 8 of us who go to every game and a few folk who help out when they can

thats probably the loads of members Prodigy98 is thinking of

Aye i seen 4 of them

Nah mate, they were a small group. they tried to make a go of it, sadly never worked out.

Aye i seen 4 of them

Nah mate, they were a small group. they tried to make a go of it, sadly never worked out.

Yeah I heard all about them in the GF1, its a real shame and a let down that the club couldn't have told the stewards to "get to fuck"

It was a good night! It's always good when the groups come together, makes for some atmosphere.

Just wish the club would allow it to happen more regularly.

it realy does make a shit game worthwhile beeing at sat with you guys 3 times this season and loved it (tu)