UB & TBO

adamlafferty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic night once again with the UB, TBO & GFB :D i was with them with my mates at the Hamilton replay, ST Johnstone CIS Semi Final and again tonight, i was sitting next to that drunk guy who was singing "Stand up for the Champions" and everyone start to chant "Ughhh Ughh" to the tune of it taking the piss out of him :lol: Brilliant night i look forward to more (tu)

Fantastic night once again with the UB, TBO & GFB :D i was with them with my mates at the Hamilton replay, ST Johnstone CIS Semi Final and again tonight, i was sitting next to that drunk guy who was singing "Stand up for the Champions" and everyone start to chant "Ughhh Ughh" to the tune of it taking the piss out of him :lol: Brilliant night i look forward to more (tu)

From what I have been hearing GFB are no more.

From what I have been hearing GFB are no more.

Members of the GFB were there however none of their banners were, maybe your right.