I got so much stick at Gers.

ShaneRalfRoss

Another player who has benefitted

from better coaching and raised fitness levels. Personal responsibility obviously comes into it, but there is definitely an underlying problem at Ibrox which needs to be addressed by our next manager.

Your having a laugh? Rangers fitness levels were the 6th or 7th best overall in the UCL. Someone posted the distance covered stats during the UCL.

from better coaching and raised fitness levels. Personal responsibility obviously comes into it, but there is definitely an underlying problem at Ibrox which needs to be addressed by our next manager.

Blackpool have better coaching and fitness than rangers ? What a really stupid thing to say....

Your having a laugh? Rangers fitness levels were the 6th or 7th best overall in the UCL. Someone posted the distance covered stats during the UCL.

I'm deadly serious, but I would love to see those stats that you mentioned. My instinct tells me that teams without the ball for long periods of the match would cover more distance chasing it, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they are fitter.

I learned a bitter lesson from my late dad, it was way back in the early seventies. We were at home to St Etienne in the European cup,i was sitting with my dad (i was about fifteen)in the old Derry converted into the centenary stand, i think it was called for a while? we where getting well beat by a good side who went on to get beaten by Bayern Munich in the final that year, any way i was annoyed and started to berate the Bears calling them useless etc, when my dad leaned over and cuffed me right across my lug. "Shut the f@ck up, you know nowt" and when we got home he said "never shout discouragement like that again, it's like a disease it spreads and before you know it every c@nt is doing it and it will effects the team".

I have never shouted abuse again at our team, the worse is only to say "come on Rangers we are playing like School Boys" maybe if we all took my Da's advice the team would not feel so hard pressed at times?

Blackpool have better coaching and fitness than rangers ? What a really stupid thing to say....

Why is it stupid? Rangers are a big club, so therefore must be doing things well?

We are poorly run in every department of the club and the archaic approach towards how professional sportsmen live their lives is just one of them.

His old man has a cheek. Some of the stuff that comes out his mouth at junior games is just as bad, if not worse.

Charlie Adam did take a lot of stick, at times more than he deserved, some of it bang out of order, but that's football.

Correct. The guy was earning more in a month than most in the stands at Ibrox earn in a year, and was regularly blowing out his arse after quarter of an hour. Clearly his attitude was wrong. Unprofessional. He didn't know how good he had it at Rangers and went stale. The move has worked for him and he's playing well. Ditto Barry Ferguson. I can't think of a reason why the mhedia would bring this up in the week before a Rangers - Filth match (he lied).

Let's move on everyone!

Why is it stupid? Rangers are a big club, so therefore must be doing things well?

We are poorly run in every department of the club and the archaic approach towards how professional sportsmen live their lives is just one of them.

It's stupid as you seem to know nothing of our coaches or facilities in comparison to Blackpool. Our budgets far bigger, we have better coaches and better facilities than blackpool. We have better players , playing at a higher level than blackpool where the demands on them are greater.

Stupid.

He was simply one of many that got the bums rush due to being a homegrown player - Chavez Admamloviski costing £3.75m would have been given more of a chance.

And i wish people would make their minds up, one minute we cannot compete for the better players of the Championship and the next "he has found his level"

Bottom line is his old man is 100% bang on, every week some tosser abuses one of our own, it just so happened "Adam" was an easy name to grunt.

This season his mantle has been taken by McCullloch, Lafferty, DMB, and just recently Naismith. All may or may not be "good enough" for the Rangers, it doen's make the "legitimate targets" for abuse from the stands.

i.m.h.o.

He was simply one of many that got the bums rush due to being a homegrown player - Chavez Admamloviski costing £3.75m would have been given more of a chance.

And i wish people would make their minds up, one minute we cannot compete for the better players of the Championship and the next "he has found his level"

Bottom line is his old man is 100% bang on, every week some tosser abuses one of our own, it just so happened "Adam" was an easy name to grunt.

This season his mantle has been taken by McCullloch, Lafferty, DMB, and just recently Naismith. All may or may not be "good enough" for the Rangers, it doen's make the "legitimate targets" for abuse from the stands.

i.m.h.o.

His nationality had nothing to do with it.

Given his obvious lack of work-ethic, Charlie Adam got plenty of chance.

It's stupid as you seem to know nothing of our coaches or facilities in comparison to Blackpool. Our budgets far bigger, we have better coaches and better facilities than blackpool. We have better players , playing at a higher level than blackpool where the demands on them are greater.

Stupid.

Bigger budgets mean nothing if you don't have a clue what you are doing. Charlie Adam was allowed to turn up each day, noticeably overweight and lacking in general fitness. He was then paid thousands of pounds for the privilege. How can that happen if we have good coaches? Ian Holloway has managed Charlie Adam in such a way that he is now getting the best out of him.

As for your assertion that the Championship is at a lower level than the SPL, have a look and tell me how many Scottish teams would be competitive in it. There are League One teams who have football academies set up, Crewe being a perfect example of what a club can achieve if you have a genius like Dario Gradi coaching and nurturing young talent.

We have a management team of five and it's difficult to see just what they do all week at our 'better facilities'. How many times in a match do we fail to capitalise when we get throw-ins, free kicks and corners? How many times do we misplace passes and demonstrate the inability to control a ball first-time? These are the basics which can, and should, be improved on the training pitches.

Stupid.

Bigger budgets mean nothing if you don't have a clue what you are doing. Charlie Adam was allowed to turn up each day, noticeably overweight and lacking in general fitness. He was then paid thousands of pounds for the privilege. How can that happen if we have good coaches? Ian Holloway has managed Charlie Adam in such a way that he is now getting the best out of him.

As for your assertion that the Championship is at a lower level than the SPL, have a look and tell me how many Scottish teams would be competitive in it. There are League One teams who have football academies set up, Crewe being a perfect example of what a club can achieve if you have a genius like Dario Gradi coaching and nurturing young talent.

We have a management team of five and it's difficult to see just what they do all week at our 'better facilities'. How many times in a match do we fail to capitalise when we get throw-ins, free kicks and corners? How many times do we misplace passes and demonstrate the inability to control a ball first-time? These are the basics which can, and should, be improved on the training pitches.

Our main fitness coach is regarded as one of scotlands best but i am sure your extensive knowledge of our training schedule and his field of expertise puts you in a position to comment negatively. Adam left Rangers because he wasn't good enough and couldn't keep himself fit. The manager gave him his chance and he failed. You can lead a horse a water..... but sadly sometimes all it wants to do is bevy and eat kebabs.......If charlie no longer does that good on him, maybe failing at rangers made him grow up and look after himself

The championship and playing for blackpool is way below playing for Rangers, to compare them shows how ridiculous your arguement is

Our management team of five have made us league champions and currently sit seven points clear in the league (with a game in hand) but you're right our players can't pass the ball or take a set piece, what do they do all week.... :lol: