EPL

simon

Was discussing EPL vs la Liga with a mate the other day. I was saying that la Liga is better, whereas he claimed the EPL is the superior league. His reasoning for this was that while the top third of la Liga is probably better, the lower teams aren't up to much. Therefore the EPL, overall, is a better league. I admit I couldn't comment further on this because due to my ignorance I haven't seen many games involving just the lower teams in la Liga, but I've seen a lot more games of similar status in the EPL.

Would be interested to read what others (especially the likes of Muff) make of this, as I'm sure a few of you will be well up on this compared to me.

Don't watch it, over-rated.

Bundesliga, Seria A and La Liga better!

Totally agree Sky just bigs up the premiership most big games are disappointments apart from one of two exceptions like the 4-4 game at anfield last season and most chelsea-liverpool games but it seems every time i watch La Liga i am entertained no matter what the team could be the worst in the league but more entertaining than Chelsea-Man Utd

Top 3 Leagues

3.Serie A (Italy)

2.Bundesliga (Germany)

1.La Liga (Spain)

Some games i've seen in Seria A have been :anguish: but others have been :D (seems any game involving Palermo coincidently) but EPL is boring as fuck the only games i now take any interest in is the Arsenal games and even then most are boring as Arsenal pass the ball about 11 denfenders on the edge of the 18 yard box. you just dont get this all out defensive mentallity in La Liga, i watched Real V think it was Almeria ( finished 3-0) but they didnt sit back and defend they tried to attack and cause problems etc were doing well up until 60 minutes gone .

Siere A needs to modernise

watching 90s esque football in 2010 j

is horrible

:sleep:

Do you even watch Serie A?

No I don't, I just gave my opinion for the crack :rolleyes:

in general, Italian football is far too one paced and montonous and until that changes it will be regarded as the third, maybe even fourth best league in Europe.

is horrible

in general, Italian football is far too one paced and montonous and until that changes it will be regarded as the third, maybe even fourth best league in Europe.

He cant watch Inter or Juventus then :lol: that Juve V Ajax game was brutal i turned off after 14 minutes :lol:

is horrible

Yep. Too many teams with a similar style. People say the PL is overrated but id rather watch the PL than Seria A. Seria A has a lot of poor teams which aren't that good. La Liga is the exact same. So many teams in La Liga can't even man mark players.

A.Madrid don't believe in following runners, they just allow players to run. Thats not the sign of a good league.

To be honest, this might cause a few rows but the reason so many of you love La Liga is because you sit down on a saturday/sunday night and watch it and think its awesome because of how open it is but you have to judge it overall. La Liga lets itself down with the defending in a big way.

Plus the Premier league is more competitive overall. Teams are harder to beat.

:angusih: teams are harder to beat cause all they do is stick 11 men behind the ball Keith , you can say defending is part of the game but you have to mix the two , very good of you to pick out an underperforming La Liga team as your example though (tu)

:angusih: teams are harder to beat cause all they do is stick 11 men behind the ball Keith , you can say defending is part of the game but you have to mix the two , very good of you to pick out an underperforming La Liga team as your example though (tu)

Because its sensible. Trying to see Hull or Bolton defend deep against United or Arsenal is sensible because of the players they have.

Seeing Almeria trying to attack and out pass Barcelona.. LOL :craphead: