EPL

simon

:lol: and Hull are the worst in the Prem with a total of -29 :lol:

using my stats though you could argue it shows the EPL as more attacking :craphead:

Exactly. They know what they are. They aren't going to try and out play anyone. You do get a lot of PL teams who do attack. It just depends what you see as attacking football because of how some teams mix it up.

You'll get teams who play negative football in every league though. I have seen 2 good examples over the past week or so. Those being St Mirren and Bari.

St Mirren constantly played long balls and got 10 men behind the ball. Bari had 8 or 9 men within 25 yards of their goal for a large part of their match at home to Milan! Both teams were boring as fuck to watch.

EPL is so over rated cos sky pay them so fkn much- if your paying the teams that much your obviously going to big them up as 'the greatest league in the world' more like the most in debt league in the world- epl teams owe more than bundesliga la liga and seria a put toghether.

La Liga is so much better watch most matches and more likely than not you'll be entertained, watch Hull v Wigan and you'll be sleeping!

1 La liga

2 bundesliga

3 ligue 1/ epl

The reason people have started to call the EPL the best league in the world is because the English teams have been doing the best in the Champions League in the last 3-4 years. Can't really argue with that.

The reason people have started to call the EPL the best league in the world is because the English teams have been doing the best in the Champions League in the last 3-4 years. Can't really argue with that.

BIG difference between a League and a Cup competition IMO .

True. But the Champions League is the biggest stage in club football and is the only time when the top teams from the top leagues meet. It's only natural that the English teams success is giving the EPL the reputation of the best league in the world.

If you look at Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool, they have been consistently getting to the semi-finals and beyond. No other league can compete with that record in recent times.

True. But the Champions League is the biggest stage in club football and is the only time when the top teams from the top leagues meet. It's only natural that the English teams success is giving the EPL the reputation of the best league in the world.

If you look at Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool, they have been consistently getting to the semi-finals and beyond. No other league can compete with that record in recent times.

Agree but thats only comparing 4 teams from each ( sometimes not even that) the way i look at it is like for like league against league and for me the "others" from La Liga are better IMO but i can see why the EPL is hyped as much as it is as you only need to look at the money spent on it and advertising in the middle east etc the league gets more exposure to the World than the others which can only help its profile .

anyway who gives a fuck we just stuffed those unwashed chunts and i can't stop smiling :D