Friday free for all

Listened to a sports phone in this morning:Question thrown out to listeners was.You get a free swing at anyone

involved in sports, who would it be and why? The show was a riot,so I thought maybe we could try it on RM.

I'll start(we can have three goes)

1--Scott Brown,for being the lowest of the low turncoat. :anguish:

2--Charlie Nicholas,for being a total arsehole :anguish:

3--Tiger Woods for not having a second cell phone. :rolleyes:

I hate a lot of people.

1) El Hadji Diouf - a horrible, disgusting scrote.

2) Ian Poulter - the guy is a complete, and utter c*nt. Fell out with him whilst caddying in a tournament. If it was in a pub, I'd have leathered him.

3) Andy Murray - an absolute tosser with no personality, and a head the size of a hot air balloon.

Special mention goes out to Billy McNeil - a horrible, old, senile, bog trotting, feni@n scumbag. I absolutely hate the man with a passion, and the same goes to anyone associated with the bheggar's.

1. Jim Rome- douchebag who has his own show on ESPN. Rips on soccer every chance he gets

2. Neil Lennon- no explanation needed :pipe:

3. Tom Hicks- for ruining both Dallas sports franchises that he owned

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I hate a lot of people.

2) Ian Poulter - the guy is a complete, and utter c*nt. Fell out with him whilst caddying in a tournament. If it was in a pub, I'd have leathered him.

3) Andy Murray - an absolute tosser with no personality, and a head the size of a hot air balloon.

Special mention goes out to Billy McNeil - a horrible, old, senile, bog trotting, feni@n scumbag. I absolutely hate the man with a passion, and the same goes to anyone associated with the bheggar's.

Big headed doh

A bit of a contrast there.

I hate a lot of people.

Big headed doh

Know him, or spent anytime in his company have you... ?

I hate a lot of people.

Big headed doh

You say he is boring and not fun to be around, yet he is big headed.

Generally if people lack personality, they aren't cocky.

I hate a lot of people.

Big headed doh

If you say so <cr>

I hate a lot of people.

Big headed doh

If you say so <cr>

(tu)

Muff, considering you had the opportunity to smack Murray, why didn't you ever take the chance?

Interesting that it's turned in into a top three! but ok.

1. Chris Sutton. Dick. My Right arm would get sore and Id've Had to change to my Left.

2. Jedward. That only counts as one.Value for money.

3. Rod Fucking Stewart.

I don't think that decking Scotland's 'Golden Boy' is a good career move!

Well he said he would have swung at Poulter.

Different circumstances. I grew up playing tennis with, and against Andy Murray. Ian Poulter had a go at me for no reason, just because he was having a bad round - an absolute arse who has a habit of pissing people off.

Different circumstances. I grew up playing tennis with, and against Andy Murray. Ian Poulter had a go at me for no reason, just because he was having a bad round - an absolute arse who has a habit of pissing people off.

Out of curiosity, could you have taken Murray and how good was he at football? :sherlock:

Out of curiosity, could you have taken Murray and how good was he at football? :sherlock:

I used to box, and do a good bit of taekwondo, so I'd like to think I'd take most people on :)

He was a good footballer, could have had a career in the game but chose tennis.

I hate when the term " could have made it as a footballer " is so commonly branded on sportsmen etc.

Just cause you played at Coventry City when you were 12 but chose another sport, doesn't entitle you to that status.

I heard Murray was pretty talented though (tu)