Card Displays

I Was Just Wondering If Any One Could Tell Me How I Would Do About Buying Flags And Cards Just Like The Ones Used In Union Bears , TBO Displays

You going to do a display yourself?

I Was Just Wondering If Any One Could Tell Me How I Would Do About Buying Flags And Cards Just Like The Ones Used In Union Bears , TBO Displays

You going to do a display yourself?

I Follow Aston Villa Go To Games Every 4 Weeks I Will Have A Ticket For The SEMI FINAL and some of the fans i talk to are talking about doing a display just wondering if these items were made or paid for

http://www.tifo.it/index_uk.html

An Italian based company, very good prices for bulk purchases. I used them a few years back and their delivery costs were reasonable and they delivered within 10 days.

Cheers think im going to go with this one Just to see if we can raise some funds :blush:

we owe Hamburg a peach of a display, i would put in to do one for them

(tu)

I Just Paid For 500 Claret 500 Blue 500 White Cards Some of the other guys are ordering a Banner just need to get a Wembley seating plan see if we need to order any more cards

we owe Hamburg a peach of a display, i would put in to do one for them

(tu)

I Just Paid For 500 Claret 500 Blue 500 White Cards Some of the other guys are ordering a Banner just need to get a Wembley seating plan see if we need to order any more cards

Shall watch out for your banners now

DONNO about the cards mate - but over here in Spain they have massive banners - and they are very well done - articts jobs - my mate said they are only about 50 euros for a 24 ft by 24ft banner and you show the logo and they do it - so if any bears are interested give me a shout and i will see the lads that make them - normally for Valencia and Elche that are close to me

Are the club ok with people doing them? Would they need to check what you are doing before hand? I really am wanting to make a Hamburg one up. Ive never done anything like it before but think it would be a great gesture

Are the club ok with people doing them? Would they need to check what you are doing before hand? I really am wanting to make a Hamburg one up. Ive never done anything like it before but think it would be a great gesture

I Think You Need To Ask Permisson To Do It And Get Into The Ground To Set It Up

Depends, if its big you will need to ask the club if you can come in early to set up.

If you want to take it on the safe side you will need to let them know that your doing it. There has been a few times where we have got things kicked back at the gate.