If the takeover happens

Tumshie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here can't find him on the richlist either so how rich is he, or is that rumor true about 2 big money men are actually the real bidders Ellis is just the gofor.

let's hope so. In this case surely he cudnt call all the shots if it all goes thru. Hopefully the 2men behind him are true blues, proper bears. We can always hope

Same here can't find him on the richlist either so how rich is he, or is that rumor true about 2 big money men are actually the real bidders Ellis is just the gofor.

let's hope so. In this case surely he cudnt call all the shots if it all goes thru. Hopefully the 2men behind him are true blues, proper bears. We can always hope

Doubt it mate, unless dave king get his arse into gear which I dont know if I want?

The money men come from bahrain

I hope its Dave King or some other bluenose like Gordan Ramsey or someone :lol:

Same here can't find him on the richlist either so how rich is he, or is that rumor true about 2 big money men are

actually the real bidders Ellis is just the gofor.

Doubt it mate, unless dave king get his arse into gear which I dont know if I want?

for all dave kings dodgy dealings he's still one of us and wud hav rangers at heart like all of us. He's my no1 choice TBH

Same here can't find him on the richlist either so how rich is he, or is that rumor true about 2 big money men are

actually the real bidders Ellis is just the gofor.

for all dave kings dodgy dealings he's still one of us and wud hav rangers at heart like all of us. He's my no1 choice TBH

Same here lad (tu)

I wouldnt mind money men from bahrain but to be honest ma head is pickled with it all from saturday so am going to bed to work out the future?

I wouldnt mind money men from bahrain but to be honest ma head is pickled with it all from saturday so am going to bed to work out the future?

:lol: ok lad hope your dream can tell us the future. (tu)

http://www.andrewellisestates.co.uk/ is that the same Andrew Ellis according to that it makes you think how he could afford Rangers. ?

looks like it but maybe he's on a par with the likes of the heritors(big money estate/letting agents) they let to footballers and the like. We do alot of work for them in their plush flats in the west end

http://www.andrewellisestates.co.uk/ is that the same Andrew Ellis according to that it makes you think how he could afford Rangers. ?

I would think not, thats a little estate agents in Dartford,Kent.

Its only along the road from me, i'll go and rattle the door and ask.

haha. Hopefully it's not that one then.

I would think not, thats a little estate agents in Dartford,Kent.

Its only along the road from me, i'll go and rattle the door and ask.

Thats what i mean, mebe you should go round just to be sure, its a really big conquincidence. :lol:

For those mentioning Dave King, can i just say something that I and several others on this site have previously I'm sure. That is Dave King is not and will not be part of any takeover of Rangers in the near future, this is due to the ongoing investigation regarding charges of tax evasion against him by SARS, as it stands all his assets have been frozen and nothing will be released until such time as the investigation is complete and all charges are either answered or dropped.

i read on the teletext on sky sports news that john greig was involved with this ellis guy along with someone else. look it up on the teletext!

John Greig is part of the Independent Directors group tasked with analysing all the bids made for the club. Only board member that have no conflict of interest are involved in this, if he was involved with Ellis that would be a conflict of interest and would not have been appointed to the independent directors group

Don't trust prperty people full stop. I had the misfortune of working with a certain shirt sponsor of an spl club, con men, liers only in it for personal gain.

Same could be said about any businessman who's able to purchase a football club...

By borrowing from the investment company against our property valuations;when you don't have money use someone else to provide it.Personally,I would rather the club being in debt in conjunction with a bank than have this guy getting control of our assets.

i dont think we have to worry about ellis completely messing the club about, im sure there was a small piece in the bigger one during the week that said that MIH planned to hold a small holding of rangers shares

i can honestly see murray still having some form of grip on the club, however small

My only concern with Ellis is can he actually afford to buy us and turn things around.

Lets not realise how much of a headache murray has left behind.

A number of points need to be addressed and solutions given.

1.How will the buyout be financed? will he borrow from the bank to pay off the existing debt leaving us in the exact same position?.

2.Are there other investors and who are they?.

3.For what reason does he actually want to own our beautiful club?.

4.Will the buyers own everything lock,stock and barrel club,staduim,training ground?

5.Will existing players who contracts are running out be re-signed and will there be enough additional investment to have a squad to rely upon,if not how do they propose to raise funds?.

6.Will the existing management team be re-signed?.

7.Is the club without champions league money self sufficient due to the guaranteed slot being lost after next season?.

8.Will the JJB deal remain in place or will the club buy back the rights?.

9.What is the 'long term' plan?