Inter-Squad Match

sneddon

just for a bit of sport

many will remember a few years ago there was an Inter Squad pre-season friendly to promote the new Rangers Nike Top

IF there was a repeat of that game using this years squad what would be your teams?

MCCOIST V SMITH!

i would go for

:mcgregor:

:Little::weir::wilson::ssmith:

:fleck::mcculloch::thomson::beasley:

:miller::lafferty:

v

:alexander:

:whittaker::bougherra::broadfoot::papac:

:novo::davis::edu::wylde:

:Naismith::boyd:

I was going to post about this yesterday. The nike fun day think it was called. Remember Gazza scoring in at Goram (think it wasn't long after he scored against him in the Euros) n Goram chased him lol might be wrong though. Anyone remember this ?

I was going to post about this yesterday. The nike fun day think it was called. Remember Gazza scoring in at Goram (think it wasn't long after he scored against him in the Euros) n Goram chased him lol might be wrong though. Anyone remember this ?

Aye I remember it. If memory serves me correct was Laudrup not announced as captain for the season there as well.

Aye I remember it. If memory serves me correct was Laudrup not announced as captain for the season there as well.

He sure was mate.