Kenny Miller on returning to Rangers for that 2nd spell, he thinks he's won over

Boab

Good header but i still have no respect for him.

He did kiss his hand then put it on the badge and pointed at us Rangers fans so whats that tell you. ?

That you didn't actually see the incident.

Thats what i was thinking :lol:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to withdraw their "don't like Kenny Miller" posts now?

If you mean the 'Rangers should not have resigned the turncoat' comments, then no, I for one will not withdraw them.

You would rather he wasn't there scoring the winner in a cup final yesterday and you are a rangers fan ?

Really?

Is that what I said?

If he wasn't signed he wasn't scoring yesterday, i find the priorities people like you have are slightly off....at best....

He did kiss his hand then put it on the badge and pointed at us Rangers fans so whats that tell you. ?

sOw has an odd way of forming opinions, as far as I can tell he just has random thoughts about how he'd like the world to be and decides that they are indisputable facts.

I would put him on 'ignore', but he's really quite funny.

:lol: :lol:

Anyone want to withdraw their "don't like Kenny Miller" posts now?? The guy plays his heart out for Rangers, so let it lie.

not naming names BUT....BouncingBearGF7, weecazrfcno1 , *Manticore*, GOAT,Jimbo., Mark., maineflyer, sonOwilliam

ARE THE BIGGEST CULPRITS :lol:

Culprit? OK, mea culpa, I have my own opinions and don't follow the flock.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. I'm getting fed up of Highland culture being slurred on here, as I said to my cousin last night when I shagged her.

Anyone want to withdraw their "don't like Kenny Miller" posts now?

If you mean the 'Rangers should not have resigned the turncoat' comments, then no, I for one will not withdraw them.

You would rather he wasn't there scoring the winner in a cup final yesterday and you are a rangers fan ?

Really?

Is that what I said?

If he wasn't signed he wasn't scoring yesterday, i find the priorities people like you have are slightly off....at best....

Your usual deflection when asked a straight question.

Feel free to tell me about these 'priorities' since you are such an expert on me.

I await your next deflection....

You would rather we didn't sign a player who helped us to win leagues, cups and scored the winner in a cup final yesterday. Even on a day most of us are happy and here to congratulate rangers for a stunning win you are moaning that he shouldn't have been signed That says you don't want what's best for rangers in my opinion.

His history is irrelevant. If we signed Aiden McGeady tomorrow, I wouldn't care that he used to play for Celtic so long as he did the business for us.

I would, because he's a prick and a Celtic man. Kenny isn't. There are two types of Celtic player. Those who've played at Celtic and those who've for Celtic.

Yeah well said... McGreity would get ripped!

You would rather we didn't sign a player who helped us to win leagues, cups and scored the winner in a cup final yesterday. Even on a day most of us are happy and here to congratulate rangers for a stunning win you are moaning that he shouldn't have been signed That says you don't want what's best for rangers in my opinion.

Interesting.

What words did I use when I did this 'moaning'?

I don't remember 'moaning' about anything.

This is getting cruel now...................

GCL, hold still while I remove the numerous hooks from your mouth. Manticore, haven't you got people to be helping? :lol: I'll remind Cartman of the repetative capital letter error later, when he regains his composure.

Even after the goal he was still running like a man possessed to give us an out ball. :praise: Didn't want him signed because I didn't think he was good enough, but he has proven me wrong and I couldn't be happier. :21:

Nothing wrong with that , i didn't want him at first as i didn't think he was good enough or worth 2 million, he is and he was. If people can't admit that now then it's not about football, but we already know that

i suggest you read the post, are you that forgetful you don't know what you have typed in the last few posts.

Deflect as much as you want the fact you don't want a player here who won us a cup final and has scored plenty of vital goals for us, says it all for me.

:mutley:

You accusing anybody of deflection is just priceless.

And deflecting from my question as you do so!

So go on, do me a favour, tell an old forgetful man what words I used when I was 'moaning'?

I've looked over eveything I've posted today and I neither 'moaned' nor said that I don't want any particular player 'here'.

I think.

But maybe you know better so go on, tell me.

Go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on.

You know you want to.....

i have shown you are you that daft you can't even read your own posts

Just between you and me GCL, he doesn't need to read them if he can remember them, which he can because they are posted specifically for the likes of yourself to take issue with.

I've no time for such nonsense myself, I just wish we could return to the halcyon days of having no RCs at the club. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

i have shown you are you that daft you can't even read your own posts

Just between you and me GCL, he doesn't need to read them if he can remember them, which he can because they are posted specifically for the likes of yourself to take issue with.

I've no time for such nonsense myself, I just wish we could return to the halcyon days of having no RCs at the club.

More utterly pointless rubbish, yawn.

Dont want to be picky, but what a sitter he missed before he scored the goal. :lol:

Haha and he ballooned one over the bar that almost cleared the stand!!

I always welcomed him purely because he brought something we didn't have and he'd already played for us. He is good enough and the idiots that still don't welcome him never will, but hearing his name sung yesterday will have brought him some pride!!

It's the same old on here who completely take threads off track.........I wonder how many guys that don't like him because he played for Celtic have cheated on their others halfs and then got back to them!?!?

Well done Kenny son!!

:lol: :lol: I did but. :lol: :lol:

You’re daft pedantry and a cheerleader like that van man won’t hide your views……they are in your post history

Deflect, deflect, deflect....

It's what you do.

Make a wrong statement then deflect and deflect rather than admit it.

No wonder people hate you.