Kenny Miller on returning to Rangers for that 2nd spell, he thinks he's won over

Boab

Kenny Miller has certainly won me over !!!

Was i happy when we re-signed him ??? Was i fuck !!!

But he continually gives his all in a Rangers jersey and his off the ball work can be a superb decoy at times so he has fitted in greatly and contributed immensly since his return and not to forget some vital goals against the mhanky mob, whether as some say he plays for his employers or not all i know is he gives us 100% every time so Kenny Miller keep it up son !!!

And as for some comments here i bet most of the lads who say he ain't won them over will gladly go wild when he scores and also as someone said "John Fleck is his replacement" I'm sorry but Flecky ain't half the player Miller is and i hope I'm wrong but he probably never will be !!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doh at some of the replies in this thread.

You'd think that he left Rangers to sign for them.....or that he chose to do a 'Mojo and sign for them after 'signing' for us.

Fact is, he left us to play with Wolves for 5 years. Actually...it's WELL worth pointing out that had Mcleish put his foot down when he arrived, Miller would probably never have left us in the first place. He was more than happy to stay (Lets just reiterate that....Rangers wanted to sell him, the player didn't want to leave).

Also, he left Celtic & played for Derby for a season before agreeing to come back to Rangers.

hes a rangers player guys who has scored many goals against them and celebrated with us...ok he scored against us and supposedly kissed the badge after before playing for us...its his job tbh...i would rather we had him than they did...

He's defo won me over, him and boyd hav made a great partnership. Mccoist and hateley still better tho IMO

Ha, I don't think anybody was comparing them to McCoist and Hateley. McCoist and Hateley would be a handful for any top team in Europe, just ask the then English champions Leeds. Boyd and Miller however are out of the depth in europe.

Back on topic I like what Miller brings to the team and would always have him starting right now. But he will never be a Rangers hero.

He's defo won me over, him and boyd hav made a great partnership. Mccoist and hateley still better tho IMO

Ha, I don't think anybody was comparing them to McCoist and Hateley. McCoist and Hateley would be a handful for any top team in Europe, just ask the then English champions Leeds. Boyd and Miller however are out of the depth in europe.

Back on topic I like what Miller brings to the team and would always have him starting right now. But he will never be a Rangers hero.

never said any1 made a comparison mate, just meant they are a great partnership but nowhere near mccoist&hateley

Rangers have spent £4m on Miller. They signed him for £2m from Hibs in 2000 and sold him to Wolves for £3m 15 months later. It cost another £2m to bring him back from Derby County in 2008.

Does that not mean we've spent £1m on him?

Still £1m too much.....

Net Loss of £1 million mate (tu)

Kenny Miller has certainly won me over !!!

Was i happy when we re-signed him ??? Was i fuck !!!

But he continually gives his all in a Rangers jersey and his off the ball work can be a superb decoy at times so he has fitted in greatly and contributed immensly since his return and not to forget some vital goals against the mhanky mob, whether as some say he plays for his employers or not all i know is he gives us 100% every time so Kenny Miller keep it up son !!!

And as for some comments here i bet most of the lads who say he ain't won them over will gladly go wild when he scores and also as someone said "John Fleck is his replacement" I'm sorry but Flecky ain't half the player Miller is and i hope I'm wrong but he probably never will be !!!

Well said... Miller is a good player and a bargain for what we paid... as a bonus, he drives the mhanks crazy and performs well against them.. Walter was smart enough to recognize his potential.. we all benefit from this

Can't for the life of me see where the enthusiasm for Kenny Miller comes from. He's got piss poor touch and is fukking useless in front of goal. I'm long past being impressed with his so-called work ethic, I rather have a football player.

Miller has been a good signing since he has come back and i have no real problem with him. As long as he produces for the team i'll be happy.

I wouldn't blame any other bears for not taking to him though.

He's just another professional who had no loyalties.

He could score a 100 goals and all against the scum and i'd still not like him for kissing that badge.

I don't think he ever did kiss it. He punched it but no kiss.

That's correct, he didn't kiss it. He just punched his heart.

He could score a 100 goals and all against the scum and i'd still not like him for kissing that badge.

:wink: I'm with you bud, for all kinds of reasons Kenny Miller should not be at this club. He'd be no miss in any case.

i think you have to be pragmatic in life ... the chest banging when he was at septic park was probably essential for an ex-Ger hoping to be accepted because he knew the great unwashed would just lap it up.

bottom line for me is how much it twists the knife in timmy evey time he scores in an OF game or wins a trophy with us :clap: