Kenny Miller on returning to Rangers for that 2nd spell, he thinks he's won over

Boab

I think he will have a lot more fans after his cup winning goal. :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will have a lot more fans after his cup winning goal. :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

sadly mate no,you will still have the brainless bigots that cant even spell football,bigot is easier for them ,just....

sadly mate no,you will still have the brainless bigots that cant even spell football,bigot is easier for them ,just....

Away and kiss yer badge. :BELM:

Away and kiss yer badge. :BELM:

:lol: you are fuckin hilarious :lol: so much so you make a total arse of yourself on here and cant even reply to it through

guilt.......KISS MY ARSE.. :lol:

NO WONDER THERES MORE AND MORE BY EACH POST OF YOURS THAT SEE THROUGH YOU...

keep postin though cause its hilarious :lol:

He didn't even kiss the badge... been said so many fcuking times.

He was poor today, like a lot of our players, but fought for the cause, and never gave up. His header was world class.

Came to the fore yesterday when his fellow striker couldn't/wouldn't, so thumbs up to him (tu)

Superb header.

Miller craves acceptance from Rangers fans after cup winner

STV today

"That was probably one of the first times since I've been back," Miller commented of hearing his name being sung by the Rangers support. "I got a bit of goosebumps when I heard that, to be honest.

"It does confirm that I am maybe getting accepted a little bit. I was over the moon."

Good header but i still have no respect for him.

He did kiss his hand then put it on the badge and pointed at us Rangers fans so whats that tell you. ?

I am sure the likes of you having no respect for him will keep him awake at night.

Some sad wee men in our support when they grudgingly congratulate a rangers player for scoring a winning goal in a cup final. thank god the rest of the support aren't so daft.

Came to the fore yesterday when his fellow striker couldn't/wouldn't, so thumbs up to him (tu)

Superb header.

Miller craves acceptance from Rangers fans after cup winner

STV today

"That was probably one of the first times since I've been back," Miller commented of hearing his name being sung by the Rangers support. "I got a bit of goosebumps when I heard that, to be honest.

"It does confirm that I am maybe getting accepted a little bit. I was over the moon."

He has been accepted by the 99.9999% of the rangers fans that matter for a long time.

Superb header.

wouldn't?

Yup, he seemed very lazy yesterday.

And I'm not of of the posters that counts a player closing down defenders twice in over an hour as 'hard work' (tu)

Anyone want to withdraw their "don't like Kenny Miller" posts now?? The guy plays his heart out for Rangers, so let it lie.

not naming names BUT....BouncingBearGF7, weecazrfcno1 , *Manticore*, GOAT,Jimbo., Mark., maineflyer, sonOwilliam

ARE THE BIGGEST CULPRITS :lol:

Culprit? OK, mea culpa, I have my own opinions and don't follow the flock.

And your point is?

His history is irrelevant. If we signed Aiden McGeady tomorrow, I wouldn't care that he used to play for Celtic so long as he did the business for us.

That is just wrong, wrong, wrong on so many levels.

I'd agree with that.

Anyone want to withdraw their "don't like Kenny Miller" posts now?

If you mean the 'Rangers should not have resigned the turncoat' comments, then no, I for one will not withdraw them.

You would rather he wasn't there scoring the winner in a cup final yesterday and you are a rangers fan ?

Good header but i still have no respect for him.

He did kiss his hand then put it on the badge and pointed at us Rangers fans so whats that tell you. ?

That you didn't actually see the incident.

His history is irrelevant. If we signed Aiden McGeady tomorrow, I wouldn't care that he used to play for Celtic so long as he did the business for us.

That is just wrong, wrong, wrong on so many levels.

I'd agree with that.

Bigot.

Anyone want to withdraw their "don't like Kenny Miller" posts now?

If you mean the 'Rangers should not have resigned the turncoat' comments, then no, I for one will not withdraw them.

You would rather he wasn't there scoring the winner in a cup final yesterday and you are a rangers fan ?

Really?

Is that what I said?