First Time In Our History

minstral

When we clinched the title in 1998-98 at Parkhead, that was the first time in our history that we had ever done that against them. Its amazing to think you could go all those years without doing it before, and just thinking that it could happen again this season, plus we won the treble that season.

The best thing was it showed the mhanky mob up for they really are. We have had a few good ones over the years; mock huddles, Di canio threatening to snap Fergie, Fergie just laughed at him, brilliant.

The media have a great habit of producing historical facts that are plain wrong. For years they told us that Jimmy McGrory had scored most goals in Old Firm games. In fact, the leading scorer of goals in Old Firm games is Robert Hamilton of Rangers.

So, I would not be surprised if we had won the League at Celtic Park before 1999. Lazy "journalists" and journalists with their own agenda, leads to historical inaccuracy.

2nd of May. Won it at Piggery on my 30th Birthday, and Pittodrie on my 18th. European Champions on my 45th I reckon.

I wish we could have won it on my 72 birthday. ;)

:lol:

Wasn't that the '81 Scottish Cup Final Replay? :D

would be nice to win it at the piggery but as long as we win it i dont mind where. Would love to win the treble by beating those scumbags in the cup final though. That would be amazing.

would be nice to win it at the piggery but as long as we win it i dont mind where. Would love to win the treble by beating those scumbags in the cup final though. That would be amazing.

We were all set to do that in 1989 but they took OUR throw in and scored.

Fuckin useless Establishment bastards.:angry:

after their fucking shameflu fans in that game back in 99, the SPL will do EVERYTHING to stop a title deciding old firm game

this year the last old firm game will be the final game of the season, to let us win the league, remember when big eck came, the old firm game was the last game of the league season, and we beat them 3-2 at hampden the following week