Tv Boxes

dezrfc1

read something about the digital boxes that pick up most rangers home games and other channels could someone tell me the name of it i forgot it already :anguish: and do you need to have virgin media in your area ?

the one you re thinking of about using virgin wouldnt get you the channels you would of needed anyway. As said these will be useless in the next 6 months as they roll out a new(for them) encryption method.

For the channels you are looking for you would need to get a sat dish pointed at the right angle to receive them and then they may be pay channels anyway.

the one you re thinking of about using virgin wouldnt get you the channels you would of needed anyway. As said these will be useless in the next 6 months as they roll out a new(for them) encryption method.

For the channels you are looking for you would need to get a sat dish pointed at the right angle to receive them and then they may be pay channels anyway.

how would you know where to point your dish :(

how would you know where to point your dish :(

You would have to do some research to find what channels it is that shows them and then get the angle that the satellite is and then point your dish towards it.

I would research it using google to see if it something you want to get into. It may just be easier using iraqi goals.